Chapter 235

Dogday was laughing with Miss Delight as the kids around them were laughing up a storm at the dance Dogday did a few seconds ago in front of everyone. Miss Delight caught her breath and she smiled at Dogday. "You're good with dancing with the kids and playing with them, I'm surprised that you're not doing this more often" she said as Dogday smiles sheepishly. "I have kids of my own right now.." he says a bit quietly surprising Miss Delight, but she soon catches on and smiles. "Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm are very good kids I'm assuming" she said as Dogday smiles at her "definitely, they are both so sweet, and kind, and very curious.. I'll have to talk to you about them after we put the kids down for naptime" he said as Miss Delight nods her head.

As the kids were all put down for naptime, Miss Delight and Dogday continued to talk together. "They went out with Frowny Fox and Catnap to see the factory, and I think they saw Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy from what I heard, but I got forced to stay back since I was sick, Catnap helped me get better, but it still annoyed me because I wanted to go see the factory too.. they said it was HUGE" Dogday said waving his arms around wildly and as he jumped a bit on his tip toes he gently flapped his paws a bit. Miss Delight listened, and noticed the paws flapping a bit. "You still stim?" she asks him as he gasps and hides his paws behind his back looking at the ground ashamed. "What's wrong Dogday?" she asks her voice laced with concern as Dogday continues to hide his paws and look at the ground in shame. "I'm sorry.." he whispers but Miss Delight tells its fine to stim, and nobody would judge him. "I've been trying to stop it though.. the CEO and the old scientists hated it, and would chain my wrists together when I was to be experimented on.." as Dogday said this Miss Delight's eyes widened as she was glad she had witnessed Hoppy throw the guy out and ban him from the Playcare, although she knew it wouldn't stop him from taking the kids and turning them into toys. She sighs and gently grabs Dogday's paw in her hand and brushes down his fur gently as she smiles up at him. "You're free to be yourself around me" she smiles as Dogday weakly smiles back and starts to cry. "Dogday what's wrong?!" she asks as Dogday never had freedom to stim freely, he had tried to hide it from his friends, and the kids, he hadn't met any kid with stims before, but he was hoping one day a kid would come, and he would have someone to relate with. He cried because of his stupid disorder that so many have hurt him for, but he wasn't able to control it, he held back for so long and it physically hurt him because instead of getting the stims out he would slap his paws with a ruler to stop himself, and get his mind focused on the same pain he felt when the CEO would hit him with a metal rod against his cranium whenever he would try to stim around him. "Thank you Miss Delight.. this means a lot to me" he said as he flapped his paws, his tail wagging wildly behind him as Miss Delight watched with a smile.

(Please let me know if I should change this chapter, I'm not sure if it's offensive to anyone who stims, I've never been around people who stim, I had to look it up online, if this chapter offends anyone please tell me, and I will change it!)