Chapter 228

"We are going to be avoiding a few parts of the factory though, mainly where Hoppy was apparently seen by Boxy Boo falling" Huggy explains as they walk past the large room with the conveyor belt. "That wasn't a good day.." said Catnap as he saw Frowny look at him confused. "Hoppy had almost jumped off a conveyor belt because they weren't looking where they were going" Frowny was shocked to hear that "is that why their legs are.." Catnap shook his head "No, that's another situation..." Catnap said as he looked at the ground. He felt a paw on his shoulder as he looked and saw Frowny smiling at him. "You okay telling me about it, it's okay if not, I'll understand" Frowny spoke in a low tone so the others didn't hear, and Catnap looked at Frowny's eyes before he spoke "prototype" was all he said before walking ahead to join the others leaving a very stunned Frowny behind to catch up.

As they all looked around the factory Catnap searched a bit longer then the others. 'These would be great quiet places to come when I need space from the others' he thought as he kept looking over every corner of the factory. "Dogday would have loved to come" he said out loud as the others looked at him. "He said that he was excited to come with us" Catnap explained as the others all gave him small smiles. "You guys don't believe me?" he questions as the other toys shake their heads no, he's about to speak when they hear a yell. Turning a corner they see the new toy had fallen over on her face and rubbing her plastic nose. "That hurt.." she whines but gets scared as she sees the other toys standing and watching her. "Umm..who are all of you..?" she asks backing up. "Oh, right we saw you in the CEO's office but we never properly introduced ourselves" Catnap laughs a bit as they all go over introductions. "I'm Catnap, I'm one of the Smiling Critters, I'm located in the Playcare with Bitty Kitty, Sharp Charm, and Frowny Fox" he said as he points to each of the Smiling Critters and the frowning fox toys who all smile and wave. "Hi.." Cat Bee said as she looked up to the two monsters hovering above everyone. "Those two are Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy, don't worry they're both harmless, and very friendly" Catnap said as his tail slithered in the air like a serpent. "Nice to meet you all... I'm Cat Bee, and I don't think you guys are allowed out here" she said as she slowly backs away from the other toys. "We are allowed, the CEO doesn't control our behavior or what we do" Catnap said in a matter of fact way making Cat Bee give him a deadpan look. "He does control us all, he said so himself, he's in charge of this place, and it's because of you dumb toys that he now has a broken wrist..!" Bee Cat hissed. "He deserved it" Catnap said crossing his arms and sticking his nose in the air.