Chapter 301

Catnap, and Candy Cat make it to the next lab, they both search that lab only to find more organs, brains, and an arm that aren't Dogday's. "This is sick..." Candy Cat mutters and Catnap can't help but agree. "We're normally brought in here tied or chained up, we never get to see this side... but now that I do, I don't like it" Catnap whispers as he looks at all the children organs neatly separated and stuffed into jars to preserve. "These jars don't seem to be doing a lot for them.. they don't look healthy at all" Candy Cat said eyeing a brain that had been left to rot. "Ew.." she gags as she sees more human body parts thrown into a giant pile near a trash chute. "These scientists don't have a clue what they're doing..." she said, her voice filled with anger. "Yeah no kidding... these all used to be orphans here, and maybe even more adults... parents" Catnap said as he looked into a jar labeled 'Carrie' "all these people who lost their lives here... their not even using all the parts they get" Catnap says with disgust. Candy Cat sighs as she looks at all the preserved human remains of children, and adults. "I can't believe the CEO allows this... and that there are sick and twisted people who allow this to happen without any remorse for their actions" Candy Cat said as she looked at a jar with eyes inside. "Yeah no kidding, all these people died, and for what, their organs and everything are just rotting away or being preserved and lost forever in here" Catnap said as he keeps looking at names on jars trying to find Dogday's. "Wait... how do we know when we find Dogday's jar, these have human names on them... you- I don't think I've ever once asked Dogday for his real name.." Catnap said as he realized that if these were all labeled by names, it would be harder to find Dogday's real name if nobody truly knew what it was. "I don't think the CEO knew it either though, he always calls Dogday by Dogday, not his real name ever" Candy Cat tries to comfort Catnap. "Really?" he asks as Candy Cat nods her head at him "yeah, I don't think anyone really knows his name, we mostly just know yours, the CEO's talked about killing you, but he also seems to have called you Theo before" Candy Cat says this making Catnap look at her in shock. "He wants to kill me... but, he uses my name?" as he looks at Candy Cat, he suddenly feels angry. "What's his problem?!" he kicks an empty jar on the ground, it goes flying and shatters against a wall of the opposite side of the lab. Candy Cat watches his rage build up, but she can't do anything to bring it down. After about half an hour Catnap clams down. "I don't think it's here, let's keep moving" he said as he and Candy Cat make their way to the third lab.