Chapter 373

Catnap went into his house, and Killy ducked inside, the two managed to avoid the rest of the critters. Even when they all came over and knocked on Catnap's door he just told them to go away. "What's gotten into Catnap?" asked Hoppy as they walked away with Kickin. The two tried to talk to Catnap, but the purple feline wasn't up for talking, or anything really. He shut himself in his cat condo and avoids any attempts the other critters do to talk, or even play. "Catnap won't come out... I'm starting to worry, he's our friend" said Bobby as Hoppy and Kickin walk into Dogday's dog house again after their failed attempt to get to Catnap. Dogday frowns as they walk back with similar frowns on their faces. "Still won't come out" said Hoppy as they sat on the couch and placed their paw on Dogday's back trying to comfort him, Dogday looked really upset and guilty. "Dogday don't worry, we will make sure he gets helped, he's not alone-" "guys... Catnap's got someone else in his house..." Bubba and Picky were looking out the window and they both look terrified. "Wait, is that Killy?!" yelled Kickin as he looked and they all watched a silhouette of Huggy Wuggy, but a bit larger. "Oh no..." said Hoppy as they looked towards Dogday, they all watched their leader's face grow pale at the mention of Killy Willy near Catnap... alone. "This doesn't seem good.. but I'm thinking Catnap would be okay.." Sharp Charm said with a quiet voice. Everyone looked towards him and Bitty Kitty. "What are you two even doing up?" Bobby asks as the two make their way over to the couch to sit with Dogday. "We heard you all talking about Catnap, and we saw him with Killy Willy earlier" said Bitty Kitty. "What?!" all the Smiling Critters screamed, but Dogday remained silent. "Yeah, Catnap seemed to have invited Killy to stay with him in his house, and thus ignoring all your attempts to talk, and ignoring anyone for that matter" Sharp Charm said as he and Bitty Kitty both looked towards everyone. "You guys seem a bit shocked?" asked Bitty Kitty "why is he choosing Killy over us?" asked Dogday in a small voice causing everyone to look towards him. "Dogday you're not supposed to speak unless-" "I know Bubba, unless an emergency... but this IS an emergency" Dogday looked towards Bubba with a frown as the elephant sighed and nodded. "I suppose you're right" he said looking towards Dogday.