Chapter 334

Rich felt goosebumps appearing under his uniform as the CEO's dark eyes peered through him as well. Rich tried not to let it get to him, but he did start to look for an exit around the room in the meantime.

Catnap was getting everyone to understand the plan, going over and over it until everyone understood it completely. "We aren't letting the CEO get away with whatever he has planned for Rich, the guy is great, he even seemed to love the Playcare, and wanted to work here, but was unable to considering every job here's mostly been taken" Catnap was speaking highly about Rich even though he had only met him the other day. He felt he could trust him, he did keep his promise to get the doors by tomorrow and there they were just sitting there next to the giant tent. They just needed someone to get get them all on. Catnap shook his head "we need to save him" was all he finished with as everyone else was on board, even the Dogday plushies wanted revenge for all the deaths they had to witness of their own kind, Sunshine, Jax, the bigger body Dogday, the two who were Jax' siblings, the six that had died alongside Jax they were all furious that the CEO had taken so many of their closest friends, and relatives. Catnap felt bad for each of the Dogday plushies though, they seem to have it worse when it came to losses. Now there they were prepared to fight for their loved ones, even if it meant losing their lives in the process. 'They really do resemble the bigger body Dogday..' Catnap was amazed by Dogday, even in plushie form he seems to still pull through for those he loves. Catnap smiles as he's ready for a battle with the CEO. "We're coming for you CEO, you better be prepared for a blood bath" Catnap said as he led everyone out of the Playcare and towards the CEO's office.

Inside the office Rich was still sitting at the desk with the CEO seemly looming over him and even the Dogday skin suit looked bigger and more... alive. "As you know Rich, I am a simple man with a dream, a dream to make sure others can have their dreams come true" as he says this he sees Rich look at him with a raised brow. "What, you don't want people to see their dreams come true?" he asks as Rich's face seems stoic and unreadable. "What is your problem?" he asks after a couple minutes "why can't you see that what you're doing is wrong, you're slaughtering babies, children, even adults, whether they're innocent or now, you're killing them and making them into these" Rich said as he seems to be gesturing towards the Dogday skin suit still sitting on the chair. "Well, if you don't like it, I suggest you can talk to Dogday then" the CEO moves out of the way as the Dogday suit appears to be moving. Rich's eyes widen as the Dogday suit sits up from its slouched position. It intertwines its paws and looks at Rich with bright white circular pupils. "Hello Rich" is all it says as Rich makes a run towards the door.