Chapter 396

After Catnap went through each photo album, twice, he set them all back in the proper places on the shelf. He sat down on his bed and thought about the mini critters, and how the Dogday's sounded when they were attacked relentlessly. 'I wonder what the true reason was behind all that... but I can't ask the others for help, I could do it alone, but... it seems dangerous to do that, especially when they attacked already, and what if they see the bigger body Dogday.. if they attacked the plushie versions with that much aggression, how would they react to the bigger body of him?' Catnap next thinking and thinking, his mind was slowly turning darker and darker with each thought, and he couldn't stop. 'What if they attacked the real Dogday's bigger body and.. and killed him?' with that thought in mind Catnap knew that he wouldn't be able to sleep that night, so we waited until Killy came back... if he'd come back at all that night.

Killy Willy did indeed return back to Catnap's cat condo but for some reason he still had Jax in his arms. Catnap was confused when he saw Jax, but he was a bit happy to see the plushie still alive and well, but he did notice the smile, the never changing smile and he admits the bloody smile Jax was sporting was unsettling. "What happened..?" he asked Killy Willy but Killy seemed a bit nervous about how to answer. "The CEO...." as he said this Catnap hissed angrily "that stupid fool needs to stop these insane experiments" he spoke in a low tone, but he was a bit shocked to see Jax even alive, he thought he had died. "Wait so... he's back and the other Dogday plushies... as he tried to speak Killy shook his head rapidly to tell him to shut up. Catnap was confused but then remembered Jax might be devastated if he found out the other Dogday plushies were hurt. Jax seemed to be feeling a bit on edge since the cat and monster seem to be in a silent conversation of their own. He felt a bit out of place, but then again he DID use plushie squeaks to speak to only the other plushies, his voice box seemed to be broke during most of the fighting and damaged beyond repair right now. He wasn't going to try or get their attention either, he didn't want attention on him, he wanted to see the other Dogday plushies, and know if everything was okay. He didn't know how he was going to speak though, he couldn't write well since he didn't have the right fingers for it, he had stumps, and the amount of pain he was in was making it a bit difficult to focus on much around him, he just wanted to make sure his fellow Dogday plushies were okay or if he had failed them, and they didn't make it to the other plushies.