Chapter 317

'They all know.. at least the main Smiling Critters do' the CEO is having troubles on how he's going to handle the information getting out. 'I can't have them spreading the information, there has to be a way to get on their hood side, they already banned from the Playcare, but they're not in the Playcare yet' he kept thinking until he realized that Rich was coming in soon. He looked at the clock as it read 10:55 am, and he knew Rich would be here at 11:00 am for his shift, he could still do his plac of convincing Rich to help kill Catnap and resurrect Dogday. He smirks as he quickly leaves the lab and makes his way to his office, closing up the lab, and placing the broken picture in its place, he silently vows to make Catnap pay.

Bunzo merrily jumps around the factory banging his symbols, completely unaware of anything's that's happened during the past few days. He skips around trying to find the Smiling Critters unaware they've already been found, and sent on their way. "Huh..." he starts to slow down on banging his symbols as he starts to wonder about the new toys Cat Bee and Daisy, he usually would see them around by now, even if Cat Bee is quite rude to him, he does miss their presence around, he keeps wondering where those two went. He decides to go to the Playcare and check there. "La la la la" he skips merrily all the way to the hallway not looking where he's going as he trips over Mommy's rubber leg waking her up in an instant. "Bunzo?" she asks eyeing the small yellow bunny. "Hi Mommy, I'm on a quest to find The Smiling Critters, and also Cat Bee and Daisy" he said as he smiled up at her. Mommy looked surprised "why do you need to find the Smiling Critters for?" she asked as Bunzo giggles "the CEO told me I could help him find them, I think I get a prize if I find them" he said sounding excited as he bounced from one paw to the other. Mommy watched him a bit smiling at his innocent behavior. 'I'm glad we hadn't dragged him into all this, and he left pretty early' she thought as Bunzo still happily jumped around in front of her before tripping on her rubber leg again. She helped him to his hind paws again while giggling softly at his clumsy nature. "Well, you found them, so you won" she said as she ruffles Bunzo's hair as he jumped up and down excitedly. As he was having a small victory dance Mommy watched the Smiling Critters as they were all asleep with each other, it kind of broke her heart that they all seem to be asleep, but even in their sleep she could tell something was bothering each of them, and on different levels. She studied their features and sighed as she couldn't do much but wait until they open up on their own.