Chapter 220

The surgery lasted about half the day, but the time the critters all got back to the Playcare it was on it's night cycle. Dogday was asleep in Catnap's arms as he carried the sleepy puppy home after saying good night to everyone. He placed Dogday on the couch and looked at his new legs, they were exactly like his old legs, no more grey torso. Catnap smiled as he covered his friend up in two blankets as he fell asleep on the other side of the couch. Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm both smiled seeing Dogday back, and with his own torso, not some grey dog. "Glad that he got his legs back, but... a bit concerning because Hoppy still seems to have Dogday's legs as well..." Sharp Charm said as he looked out the window at Hoppy and Kickin the two were the last critters out but they decided to dance and run around in the dark for a bit. "So... does that mean, there would've been more of us made, but different colors, or personalities?" asked Bitty Kitty with a bit of worry in her tone. "Um..." Sharp Charm didn't ever tell Bitty Kitty that she looked like a recolor of Catnap. "I'm not sure" he said as he looked away from her. 'She might be right...' he thought a bit upset by the fact they could be replaced by another copy of themselves. "I wonder what the other two toys are" he said grabbing Bitty Kitty's attention "two new- OH.. ohhhhh.... She realized that two of their classmates were gone, and they haven't gotten word of new critters coming, so both got confused and curious about the new toys that have yet to make an appearance.

Back in the CEO's office he was addressing the two new toys. "Cat Bee and Daisy welcome to the factory line, as you two know we make toys here" the CEO stood in front of the two toys as they both were confused. "We are hoping that we have more success with you two coming and joining our company, you can walk freely at night, but during the day at opening hours, you both go back to toys, we have spots for you both" as the CEO walks out of his office he begins to give the two toys a tour. "This is a memory game that you will be Daisy, you will be attached up there" the CEO points up to a crane contraption that seems to be lowering down. Cat Bee watches Daisy get in and be hoisted up quickly. "There, that's a good spot for her" he said as he then walked away with Cat Bee showing her to her own room.

Daisy watched the two leave, but she was unsure she liked being this high up. "Hopefully I get to leave this soon, it's not very fun up here.." she said to herself. The lights turned off around her and she was left in the dark as the CEO and Cat Bee walked out of the room. Daisy sighs as she realized she isn't leaving this at night.