Chapter 372

Dogday wrote on the notepad "sorry" is what it said, and Bubba just smiled. "It's okay, don't worry I know that you were only trying to make me feel better, sorry that I ended up getting upset, you're a great leader, and the best friend anyone could ask for" Bubba said as Dogday smiles at him and nods.

Catnap and Killy exited the train car and Catnap didn't know how to feel about what Killy had told him. "Do you know the Playcare day time cycle?" Killy asks as Catnap shrugs. "It's never been an issue for me before, even if I'm not there, what would it matter?" as Catnap asks this Killy chuckles "I think they wouldn't really miss you" he said as Catnap frowns at him. "Don't worry about it Catnap, you'll be okay... maybe" Killy shrugs.

The CEO was working on the Dogday plushie in front of him. "Maybe if I get the prototype's help..." he mumbled under his breath as the plushie shown no signs of life. "I may need to wait until he gets up here, that stupid thing will probably take his anger out on this plushie" the CEO smiled at that. "When is that stupid thing coming back I need it's help!" the CEO yelled out angrily. As he yelled this he slams his hands on his desk and looked at the plushie. "Why did that thing have to go so quickly?!" he was angry. "Stupid plushie!" the CEO threw the Dogday plushie across the room and it hit the bookcase with a thud. The CEO waits for the prototype to come back, but he was unable to figure out what was so important that he had to leave in the middle of the procedure.

Catnap followed Killy Willy's lead back to the Playcare. "You don't need them, if they try and speak to you ignore them, and walk away as fast as you can" Killy instructed Catnap. As Catnap walked inside the Playcare Killy Willy smirked. "This plan may actually work" he growls a bit before he enters the Playcare to find Catnap looking a bit upset as he sees his friends all outside Dogday's house laughing and playing with each other. "They seem to be happier without me" said Catnap as he looked at Killy Willy. "Indeed they all seem to be doing better without you there" Killy said as he looked down at Catnap and put his claws on the cat's shoulders "don't worry, you don't need them, do your own thing, don't get distracted, wait for your time" Killy reminds Catnap as he squeezes the cat's shoulder. Catnap nods and started to walk towards his own house with Killy Willy behind him. "You can stay in my house for a while, the others aren't allowed in anymore, and if they try, you can give an excuse" Catnap explained to Killy Willy getting the monster to nod in agreement to the plan. "You got this... my friend" Killy said with a forced smile.