Chapter 286

By the time Poopy returns with the grab pack she sees that they've all made their own place in Huggy's cell, making sure he didn't get burnt, Kissy was hugging him from behind as she watched the vent for Poppy to return, Jax was sticking his head out of the cell watching the fire spread. "Jax I got it, what now?" she asks as Jax looks at her "come to the vent overhead and drop it down here" as Jax says this Poppy nods and starts to crawl overhead and drops the grab pack through. "What did we need the crow bar for?" she asks, and Jax sighs "it'll come in handy later" he spoke as he dragged the grab pack over to Kissy. "Please put this on" he says as Kissy nods and puts the grab pack on. "This was one of the first grab pack prototypes so it should work.." as Jax said this everyone was confused until he points to the chains on Huggy's wrists. "Try it on the chains" he says as Kissy moves in front of Huggy and uses the grab pack on the cuffs. As the hand retracts back the cuff starts to bend and break from the pressure. "Keep going until the cuffs are completely off" he says as Kissy continues being extremely careful not to hit Huggy in the process. "That grab pack was most likely the CEO's idea.. since he wanted something fun for the kids that didn't cost much" Jax explained "but this prototype wasn't like the rest, with the newer models all you had to do was avoid hitting anyone directly in the face, with the one Kissy is using... this one damaged anything it grabbed, which is why the CEO had to change it, it damaged too much of his property, and he had to pay for the damages himself in the beginning since it was fairly new, and the factory had just opened" Jax explains as the cuffs both fall to the floor. "Good, how use that grab pack to make it across the fire, there should be a bar you could hold onto and swing out the door quick enough to avoid getting burnt" Jax explains and Kissy leads Huggy Wuggy out of the cell, and watches them both, Kissy holding Huggy, as she swings them both to the other side of the door. "Thanks... for getting me out" Huggy speaks gently as Kissy smiles, but it doesn't last long more guards show up making her growl. "She uses the grab pack against them, and as the guards see their own heads being crushed by the grab pack's hands they begin to panic. "That's not normal!" one screams as Kissy just rolls her eyes and grabs their head crushing it in seconds. The guards all run away fearing for their own lives too much to stick about and worry about the toys escaping. Jax and Poppy come out of the vent to the left of the two monsters and together they exit the room as the fire alarm goes off in the room, finally putting out the fire as the water sprinkles down.