Chapter 394

The CEO was watching the Dogday suit in front of him. He cleaned up the other bodies from the Smiling Critter's lab and watched the Dogday suit start to breathe. The suit was starting to breathe on its own, this caused the CEO to smile. "You're becoming more and more aware of this" he spoke low as Rich was listening. "You are aware that you are slowly dying... alone in a suit, under a factory where your fellow coworkers are all working for pay... and you... heh heh... you weren't getting anything" the CEO spoke low as the Dogday suit in front of him was silent. "It's good to know that you're slowly learning your place Richie... you're almost complete" as he spoke he heard the voice box turn on, but nothing came out this time. The CEO grinned at this moment, he felt a sense of power now. Rich felt his voice die in his throat, as his own skin was rotting away, the chunks of skin that were eaten and torn up by the rats were starting to get infected, and within the suit his jaw was slowly breaking down as his one working eye still darted around frantically. He was in a lot of pain... so much pain he was becoming blind to it. He tried to scream and yell for help the first few times but it only came out as the Dogday says fetch line over and over again. He was tired of it, and wanted out, but he couldn't get out, his eye widened as he felt his jaw finally hang loose on a thin chunk of flesh as it dangled down. He couldn't speak.. he couldn't cry because somehow it came out of the mascot suit's eyes... not his. He felt fear as he was forced to listen to the CEO speaking about his current situation, and how he was feeling. Everything the CEO said was becoming true now, he was feeling all the pain, and was unable to do anything about it. He felt hopeless as he felt his skin rotting, he wasn't sure how long he been inside the suit, but his heart stopped as the CEO said with a small smile "five days" is all he said to make Rich's heart stop and his eye shut. The whole Dogday suit fell limp as the CEO just smiled at it. "You'll still have a LONG way to go Rich, this isn't the end for you unfortunately" as he said this he started to laugh. His laughter filled the entire lab even as the little lab rat coated in thick red blood ran out bones all splayed out, it's arms and legs twisted in angles that shouldn't have been keeping it alive, but even as its eyes were still falling out of their sockets, it still scurried off alive... still breathing... and still looking for more. The CEO's laughter caused the little rat to run out of the lab and into a darkened room.