Chapter 298

The CEO thought of all the ways he could kill Catnap, but none of them seemed to have been in his favor. "How am I going to kill a feline like him, when he has all his friends around him, and always helping and supporting him?" he asks as he thought of what he could do that wouldn't allow himself to get hurt, or attacked in any way after the job was done. "Perhaps... I could get Rich's help" he thought as he had Rich at his mercy already considering he knew Rich's want to help the orphans find real homes, and not dying at the hands of scientists. He smirked as he thought of how to convince Rich to help him kill Catnap. But before he could do any of that, he had two other problems to deal with.

As the CEO walks over to Daisy and Cat Bee seeing them both destroyed and honestly beyond repair, he puts his first plan into action. "Hello, you two" he greets them with a false smile as they both look towards him with their own false smiles. "As you two know, I said I would fix you both up, and I am going to make sure of it" as he said this he saw Cat Bee and Daisy's faces light up. "Wait, really?" asks Daisy as the CEO nods towards them both. "Thank you sir!" she said very excited, and happy to be able to get fixed again. "Follow me" the CEO led the two into the same incinerator room as before. "Why... are we here again?" Cat Bee asks a little worriedly, but the CEO assured her that she and Daisy were safe, he just wanted to make sure no toys were watching the process. "I don't want any of the Smiling Critters to know this process because if they did they would be able to fix themselves when hurt, and well... we don't want that, do we?" he asks as Daisy and Cat Bee both let out ohhh's in understanding as the CEO nods and locked the door. "Alright you two, as you know, I want to fix you both... but what's the point?" as he asks this Cat Bee and Daisy's eyes widen. "Wha.. what do you mean.. what are you saying?" Daisy asks as the CEO started the conveyor belt, and turns on the incinerator. "It's nothing personal girls, but... you two have shown me that you're not suited for combat against The Smiling Critters, I need bigger toys to help me, and stronger toys that could help destroy the Smiling Critters" he said with a shrug. Cat Bee and Daisy stood shocked as they watched the CEO pull out a gun from his pocket and aim it at them. "Wait... so.. so Mommy was right about you?" Daisy asks as she has tears in her eyes. "Oh of course, she tried to warn you, but you were too dumb to realize until it's too late" he fires at Daisy and Cat Bee even as they charge at him, by the time they make it to him their corpses slide to his feet, and he just chucks them into the incinerator. "Two problems out of the way, now for the third..." he said as he walks out of the room.