Chapter 379

"That doesn't seem okay... did you hear anything that was said?" Huggy asked but Poppy frowns and shakes her head no. "So, does that mean that we can't talk to them about it, or we would look suspicious for watching?" Huggy looks at Poppy and the doll laughed a bit "yeah" she laughs as they all realize that if they were to intervene in any way the critters might not like to know they were being watched. "Might be bad knowing that not only does the CEO watch them, but we also watch them... that's invasive" Poppy said with a frown. "I just want to make sure they're okay, I don't know what's going to happen, but it's not going to be good, especially since the prototype-" Poppy tried to explain but Huggy stopped her "don't talk about the prototype" he said with a serious tone causing everyone around him to look at him confused. "I-I mean-" he tried to explain himself, but the others all looked at him with confused yet suspicious expressions. "Forget it, just don't speak about him" Huggy said as he folds him arms across his chest. "Okayyy... well I'm going to talk to PJ about this and let him know to stay away from the prototype" Mommy said as she walked away towards the train station. Huggy also excused himself as he walked away from the others as well, Bunzo asked Kissy to help him strap up to the musical memory machine again as he got set up he was lifted up into the claw and looked downwards at Kissy and Poppy, the two nod as the bunny smiles and waves down at them before they wave and walk away. "My room?" asked Poppy and Kissy nods heading towards Poppy's room.

The CEO was working on the Dogday plushie yet again, removing all the sharp "teeth" and sewing the plushie's torso back. "Come on, you should be able to come back" the CEO was getting annoyed at the small plushie. He heard a clink clink on the metal from the vent, he went over and opened it to let the prototype's claw into the room. "Finally you're back" he said as the claw made its way onto the stool again. "The plushie isn't doing anything, I fixed it, and it wouldn't make a difference, it's still a stupid lifeless plushie" the CEO seemed anger but the claw just waves him off while starting to get to work. The CEO was confused as the claw tapped its long finger on the stool it pointed to the "teeth" that were on the desk, and pointed back to the Dogday plushie. "You really want those things back?" the CEO looked at him confused with a raised brow the claw seemed determined though and it kept up its tapping and pointing towards the "teeth" and the plushie. "Okay okay" the CEO finally said as he put them in a bag, and moved them over to the prototype's claw, the claw jumped and grabbed the bag and the plushie before it dived into the vent and disappeared.