Chapter 264

Blood has dried up under the CEO's nose as he got everything ready for Cat Bee and Daisy's voice lines. "You two are going to be big attractions here, I'm sure the public will love you both" the CEO smiles as he holds up the recorder, ready to press record when Daisy and Cat Bee were ready.

"Um.. Catnap, it seems you have guests" Mommy said as she slowly turned Catnap around as he was face to face with Moonlight he gasps in shock, and hugs the plushie tightly to his chest. Moonlight purrs as they rub against Catnap's cheeks. Small Frown, Shade, and Gloom all watch before they start to gently scratch against the door to the Playcare. "I guess we got to go inside... and wake everyone up, we got to let them know what's all going on, you're not affected by my poppy gas, are you?" asked Catnap as Mommy tilts her head a bit confused what he meant. Catnap noticed the confusion and started to spray the poppy gas into Mommy's face, but she just shook her head. "Huh.. it doesn't affect you, the plushies, or myself, but it affects the rest of the Smiling Critters, and even Huggy and Kissy, the battle we had trying to get to Dogday the CEO played dirty and locked us in the hallway with masked security guards as poppy had flooded in" Catnap spoke in a quiet voice but Mommy heard everything as she frowns and nods in understanding. "Don't worry, it's not your fault that you're built with poppy gas, you're meant to help the kids in the orphanage sleep, even if you can't control it sometimes" Catnap looked at her shocked but she answered his unspoken question "Hoppy and Kickin told me about you a lot, they're really proud to call you their friend" she said with a smile towards Catnap. Catnap looked at her and inspected her for lying, but he could tell she was being genuine and truthful. "They... they talk about me?" he asks as Mommy giggles "of course they do, they talk very highly of you, they say you don't just help the kids sleep, but you help them sleep, and give them a hand as much as Dogday does, and when one of them is sick you make sure to heal them fully with rest, and soup, they said that you and Picky take care of the sick together" as Mommy says this she notices Catnap with tears in his eyes. "What's wrong dear?" asked Mommy but Catnap wiped his tears and smiled at her "thank you.. just thinking of good memories with all my friends, before all this happened.." he chuckles a bit as Mommy gives him a gentle motherly smile and together they make their way into the Playcare with Moonlight, Small Frown, Shade, and Gloom. "First things first, getting rid of all the annoying security guards, and getting my friends out of their houses, and away from the gas" Catnap told her as they all watched the security guards standing in front of each home. "Halt Catnap, you're coming with us!" one of the guards shouted as the rest faced towards Mommy, Catnap, and the plushies who hid behind Catnap's legs shaking. "No... way..." he spoke in a low dangerous tone as he and Mommy got ready for another fight.