Chapter 376

"So even I could see if I had a previous memory with his help?" asked Catnap with curiosity dripping in his voice which caused Killy Willy to look at him and nod. "The prototype is a helper, and a God to those who follow him, he helps them see the way, and makes them aware of their surroundings, opening up their eyes to a new perspective" as Killy said this he noticed Catnap looked really interesting now. "How long do I have to wait until I get to see him again?" asked Catnap looking up at Killy. "In time you will get to see him... and when it happens, you must choose" Killy spoke in a quiet voice. "He's always listening, and knows all, so you must be aware of your own surroundings and be careful who you talk to" as Killy said this Catnap looked at him "you mean no talking to the Smiling Critters?" as he asked this Killy nods "exactly, those critters only wish to harm you, and cause you to feel bad about your own behavior" Killy said this trying to sound sympathetic towards the purple feline. "I guess you're right... they chose to go with Dogday anyways.." Catnap spoke in a quiet voice as he brought his knees up and hugged them close to his body. "I do have to go to the school though... I already missed too many days with everything that's been going on, especially with the gas" Catnap said sending an apologetic look towards Killy who growls a bit in response, but quickly clears his throat and nods. "I understand Catnap, but don't push yourself too hard, the prototype wants you in one piece for him when you two see each other again" as Killy said this Catnap looked at him a bit confused, but nods nonetheless. "I'm going to have to go and see the critters too... I don't know if I can ignore them though, especially since it's going to be a whole day having to avoid them" Catnap said with a sigh as he watched the clock. "School starts soon.." he said in a low voice and Killy let out another growl. "You okay?" Catnap turns to him and gives him a sympathetic look to which Killy waves him off "I'm fine, don't worry about me" as he said this Catnap nods. "I should get ready to go to the school... Miss Delight is... will I be able to speak to her?" Catnap asked looking at Killy for confirmation as the monster nods "yes you can speak to her, but the other critters are off limits" Catnap nods "okay, that's fine... what about Dogday?" as he asked this Killy Willy glares at him "no, Dogday is off limits, the prototype has certain plans for him" as Killy said this Catnap became a bit skeptical again. "What plans?" he asks as Killy looks at him "don't worry about his plans, they're his and his alone, you will merely be a puppet to him" as Killy said this Catnap was a bit surprised.