Chapter 209

Catnap missed spending time with Dogday after school, now he was just sitting in his house alone with Moonlight because Dogday was assigned to Home Sweet Home, and he was assigned pool lifeguard duty, yet there was no pool available so those who had the pool were free. He was free, but very bored.

Poppy had been keeping a close eye on the CEO and made sure to understand his schedule. She snuck into his office when he was gone, and changed a few of the Smiling Critter's schedules around for them. She crawled back through the vent and looked towards the two mascots in her room. "It's done" she said making the two smile and give her a hug. "Thank you again for this Poppy, we really owe you" Bitty Kitty said smiling but Poppy waves her off "no need to pay me back I simply help others who need it" she said smiling towards the two and sending them on their way. 'That's not all I fixed though' she smirks as she crawls back into the vent and waits for the CEO's reaction.

The CEO went on a call with the police trying to contact them about the footage of the mascot's attacking him because the proof of fur and a few bruises and black eye weren't enough for them to believe that mascot suits were attacking him. He growls as the police try and tell him to stop prank calling, but he would always tell them he has proof, so they took his word and decided to come over to the factory and look for themselves. The CEO was overjoyed about it because he was thinking the security footage would get the toys in trouble for sure. Poppy had deleted all the footage and made it seem like the CEO himself planted all this out as a joke. 'I love to ruin his fun' she thinks as she looked down at the CEO showing the cops a blank screen. The cops give him angry looks as he tries to explain himself, but the officers just walk away without a word.

'Those clever toys...' he thinks angrily staring at his monitor screen. 'It's not fair' he shoves papers off his desk and punches through the monitor screen. He takes his hand out slowly and his eyes widen at the bloody mess his hand's in. "Oh no.." he says as he runs out of his office and out the door to get to a hospital. Poppy watches him go and bursts out laughing "that was so worth it" she said smiling and crawling back to her room. "We just watched the CEO run out of here with a bloody hand, what happened?" asked Huggy as he and Kissy came into Poppy's room. "Get this guys, I deleted the whole fight from the security footage he had, he was going to show it to the cops, and they now think that he's delusional" she explains laughing as Huggy and Kissy start to laugh as well.