Chapter 378

"Is it true what you said Poppy?" Huggy asks as Killy Willy walks away in an angry huff. "Yes, it's true, I saw it with my own eyes... something isn't right here" she said as she looked around at the toys around her. "I wish Boxy Boo were still here.." said Huggy with a frown on his face, Kissy gave him a reassuring hug at the mention of Huggy's friend. "Maybe he still is?" she had hope that Huggy's friend was still alive, but even so Huggy was mostly all alone nowadays. It could really mess with one's own mind when they're alone with their own thoughts for so long. "It's okay Huggy, don't listen to him, the critters are okay and so is Boxy Boo, we promise" said Kissy. Huggy didn't believe her, but he hugged her back nonetheless. "It's not fair... why did he have to be brought back up... why not Boxy... what happened to my friend... where is he?!" Huggy was crying a bit, but he wipes his tears. "I wish I was able to see.. but that claw... the prototype would hurt me if I went back down there" admits Poppy with a sad frown. "It's okay Poppy, at least you're trying, and you weren't told by the CEO to stay away from the Playcare... keep an eye on the critters for us" said Kissy as she still held Huggy. "I agree, it's unfair that we were told to stay away from the Playercare, I mean does the CEO want us to be alone?!" as she asks this with desperation in her voice. "We all want to make sure the critters are okay, but for now we have to trust Poppy's word, she's the only one who can help" as Kissy said this Poppy frowns a bit. "You don't have to really listen to the CEO though, you all are free to come to the Playcare and see what's going on" Poppy said looking at the four toys in front of her. "We know, but we don't know if it's safe considering what the CEO is capable of, he could hurt Huggy again... or worse" said Kissy holding Huggy a bit closer causing Huggy to grunt in discomfort. "Sorry!" Kissy said letting go of Huggy altogether. "It's fine, don't worry about it" Huggy said "but I really think that Killy Willy is planning something a bit different from what we are believing" as Huggy said this the three looked over at him. "What do you mean?" asked Poppy "you said they started to act weird after they went into the Playground, what could've happened in the Playground that caused them to start fighting?" Huggy asked "oh no, it was after they left Dogday's house, they all started to speak and point over to the playground and then Dogday seemed to have come out and speak but something happened because he walked inside and Catnap walked away as Killy Willy followed him, and the other critters went to look after Dogday" Poppy explains what she saw.