Chapter 319

The CEO seemed to have caught a lot of interest from Rich's point of view about the factory. He had an interesting way of describing the entire operation, and how the production line was built and how the toys came out a good quality. "Well, we do specialize working with kids, most of the newest toys that we release were first tested by the orphans themselves" the CEO spoke as Rich was surprised to hear that the kids actually got to test the first toys made by the factory. "That's quite generous of you" he mumbled as the CEO just chuckled in response. "Look Rich, we aren't THAT heartless here, yes we use a few... parts for... various projects, but it's all in good interest, and we make sure that the kids and even adults spend their last moments alive experiencing good memories, and moments" the CEO says this, and Rich frowns a bit. "But you kill the innocent people too..." Rich spoke in a monotone voice that the CEO had to agree was a bit out of character for him. "We don't really kill them per say, it's more along the lines of.. giving them a better chance in life" the CEO smirks as Rich looked a bit horrified by his words. "Okay, okay, okay" Rich waves his hands a bit in front of him trying to get his point across "but they're innocent kids, they want to be adopted, and loved by parents, and they aren't given a chance here, and they all seem to have no real concept of true day and night cycles, I don't even think they know what the sun feels like" as Rich tried to explain his own point of view on the kids the CEO waves him off with a smirk before saying "they got to feel some sunlight before they came here, it's okay for them to not know what sun light is, especially since their kids" the CEO's words pissed off Rich, but he decided to not let it be known. He just sighed as the CEO smirks knowing he won this argument, little did he know Rich wasn't done, the CEO dismissed him for now, but told him to come back before he left for the night. Rich nodded in understanding but as soon as he turned his back to the CEO he rolled his eyes and muttered curses under his breath.

Mommy constantly checked the Playcare for the poppy gas, she seemed to been able to keep herself awake for a while. She kept track of everyone, anyone who has a nightmare she would soothe back to sleep, and make sure they are safely asleep. Hoppy accidentally kicked Kickin Chicken causing the two to sleepily kick each other, but Mommy had to separate them as she was afraid Kickin would accidentally kick Hoppy too hard and her torso would become undone. She also noticed that Hoppy still had Dogday's torso, that was probably another hard part for Catnap to accept that his one living friend had the torso of his dead best friend. Mommy shook the morbid thought out of her head.