Chapter 364

"We should check on the plushies though.." Catnap said as he looked towards the Playground. "It was bad that we saw, but maybe we can scope out the imposter critters amongst the others" as he said this everyone nodded their heads in agreement. "The day cycle won't be here for a mother few hours so we do have time, but we do have to be back to go to the school with Miss Delight and her sisters" Bubba said as he looked at the sky. "Yeah, and we will make sure to save them, all of them" Craftycorn said with a smile towards her boyfriend. "Yeah and we can always wake up Dogday if we need more help, but for now he's with Bitty Kitty, and Sharp Charm, they need their rest" Bobby said with a smile towards her two partners. "Okay, yeah whoopty doo" said Catnap sarcastically "what if we don't wake up Dogday, and instead get other help from someone else?" Catnap gestures to Killy Willy. "I don't know Catnap... would Killy really help us?" Bobby asked but before Catnap could say anything Killy Spoke up "I'll help you guys if you need, but afterwards I'm not helping anymore, you critters seem to always get into other's business, and you should for once learn to just mind your own" as Killy said this the critters all looked at him with glares. "Don't act like it's not true" he spoke but the critters chose to interrupt him "look Killy Willy, we are all friends here in the Playcare, and we would really appreciate it if you could mind your own business and only help if you're asked" Kickin said a bit more aggressive then he would have like. "I'm trying to protect you critters, you all have no idea of the trouble that's ahead, and if you all choose to ignore my warnings there will be dire consequences" as he said this the critters all started to think he was crazy. "Why should we believe you?" asked Frowny Fox glaring at the monster in front of him. "You don't have to believe me, but I know that the CEO isn't to be trusted, he will destroy us all with the prototype's help-" before he could say anything else Catnap spoke up "woah woah woah you be quiet!" yelled Catnap with a hiss "you don't get to talk about the prototype here, all you've been talking about is the prototype this, and the prototype that, we don't know any-" Killy Willy interrupted Catnap this time "he's the one who killed Dogday" was the only thing he said that got the critters to be quiet. "The prototype had told me that he was the one who killed Dogday, he is building himself up, and he's trying to take what's his" as Killy finished he looked at each critter noticing they all looked fearful, and seemed to be backing away from him. "What..?" he asked as the critters all seemed to be hurt by what he said.