Chapter 391

Dogday walked into Home Sweet Home and smiled as he remembered the nice times spent there with the children and Miss Delight. His tail gently wagged as he entered fully closing the doors behind him, he followed all the kids and made sure they did their work before they all had some fun, they all played and laughed together. Dogday played guitar for them, he played and they all sang out they even sang a few Christmas carols and Dogday and Miss Delight just smiled, as they all sang Dogday howled, they all laughed and smiled and sang along to a few little songs. They all laughed and sang some nursery rhymes, they all had a great time together until bedtime. As Dogday and Miss Delight tucked each of the kids in, and helped the babies all sleep peacefully in their cribs Dogday and Miss Delight started to do laundry, pack lunches for tomorrow morning, and clean the building a bit. Miss Delight was silent for the most part except when she asked Dogday to got fetch something, which he obediently did. Dogday had no problem with fetching things, it was a known fact that he was the best at fetch, not just because he was a dog, but because he had the best chance in finding something quickly and returning quickly. He'd bring blankets, and more to make sure the kids all slept peacefully, he'd check on them and finally he was given time alone with Miss Delight as he sat down and sighed. "What really happened at school today?" Miss Delight asks Dogday's frown made it clear to her something big happened between him and Catnap, but she didn't want to pry so she waited patiently until Dogday was ready. Dogday got up signaling he would be right back and left the room for a bit, when he returned he had returned with a notepad and pencil. Miss Delight was a bit surprised but allowed it as she was understanding of his situation a bit. She waited as he wrote on the notepad, and afterwards he flipped the notepad to her and shown her what he had written. "Catnap is in danger" as Miss Delight looked at him skeptically he looked back at her with pleading eyes. She sighed and allowed him to continue to write what he had to say about everything that happened to the classroom and at recess. By the time he was done writing he had written three full pages in the notebook which he handed to Miss Delight to read. She reads and her eyes widen, her jaw drops, and she's completely shocked that Catnap would even allow this to happen. "So... Catnap is now friends with Killy Willy, and you believe he is going to become a worshipper of the experiment 1006?" as she asked this Dogday nods with a small whimper. "We won't allow this" she said determined but Dogday could tell she was scared, he admired her for putting on a brave face for others though.