Chapter 380

The CEO was confused about what just happened. "Wait you took the-" he was infuriated as the prototype took the plushie he was using. "Stupid! I shouldn't have trusted him..." the CEO was angry. He decided to check on Rich in the lab to see how far he got. As he walked into the lab though a strong oder hit his nose causing him to back track and get his gas mask from the hook. He walked back into the lab and up to the Dogday suit, the Dogday's head was lulled to the left side obscuring the face with its right ear. The CEO rolled his eyes from under the mask and pulled the Dogday's head to forcefully look at him, as he did this though a little white lab rat scampered out of the left eyehole carrying what seemed to be Rich's eye. It scampered down the suit and fled the scene causing the CEO to watch in disgust. He collected himself after a while before looking at the Dogday suit with a smirk "having fun with your new promotion Rich?" as he asks this though all he gets in reply is a quiet gurgle from inside the suit causing him to laugh at the expense of the occupant inside's unfortunate fate. "I'm sure you'll be fine, plus you wanted a job in the Playcare correct, what are the other critters going to think when they see their leader... doubled?" as he asks this the Dogday suit's speaker burst to life again "Dogday says... fetch!" as the CEO looks at the suit he bursts out laughing in the suit's face. "Good one Dogday, I forgot how annoying you are, and how annoying that speaker is... you're lucky I don't rip it out" as the CEO threatens this the Dogday suit slowly shakes its head. This causes the CEO to smirk under the mask and pet the Dogday's head, Rich who was inside the suit felt the petting and leaned into the touch involuntarily. He seemed to have lost control over himself as he let the little gesture of comfort help ease him through the process of dying. Rich would admit he was afraid to die, but he was more afraid to die at the hands of an insane person who would only have him killed off for profit. He knew the CEO didn't care for him, he only wanted to use Rich, and cause him to undergo the painful process that would change his life forever. His wife flashed in his mind her beautiful smile and her beautiful face when she was laughing with him and sharing date night small talk over wine. The memories of his kids also flashed through his mind the ultrasound said there would be twins, twins who would never meet their father, and learn anything from him, only their mother, his brave wife, she was probably desperate to know where he went off to, but she'd never think to look in the factory.