Chapter 307

"Bobby, what do you mean a coverup for something else?" Catnap asks as Bobby looked up at him. "I don't think we have normal mascot suits Catnap.." she said in a low voice, everyone heard her though. "We have these strong scents on us, but have we ever really thought about why?" as she asks this Catnap and the others seem confused for a moment, until Catnap's eyes widen "you don't think-" as he says this he notices Bobby nodding her head silently. "We gotta see.." she said as her paw gently opens the Dogday suit's zipper, what it revealed made all their blood run cold.

Poppy was with Kissy as she watched her friend comfort Huggy. "Will he be okay?" she gently asks as Kissy held Huggy as he slept and stayed quiet as possible. Frowny Fox was watching the two from his spot on the floor. He decided to stay back to help the kids who were still experiencing from after affects of the poppy gas. He felt bad for them because he also experienced the affects of the gas in unsafe quantities, and he knew the dangers. He saw his own family, back when he was a human, laugh at him and tell him that they didn't want a stupid emo in their family and that he deserved his fate. He didn't like to know his family was ashamed of him, even if he never really had the best relationship with any of them, but he was even more confused because... he never had a family. Was that just a trick from the poppy gas? He was sure, but it made him start to cry and lose his mind a bit, he was so upset even if it wasn't real, he didn't want to be seen as a mistake or an embarrassment for being himself. That the family he never even go to meet sees him as a mistake or a bad person just for being himself makes him feel guilty. "Maybe their right" he whispers as everyone else is busy helping each other out, he's with his three plushies but they're all asleep around him. Miss Delight comes over and sits next to him being mindful of his plushie versions of himself as she looks at him in concern. "Frowny, what's wrong dear, you look more upset then before, is something going on?" she asks in a calm voice she usually reserved for any of the children when they get hurt from accidents like running and falling over, or skinning their knees. Frowny looked up at Miss Delight and as much as he wanted to lie and say he was fine he knows he wouldn't be believed for that. He took a deep shaky breath, and as he released it Miss Delight put a comforting hand on his shoulder and nodded at home to silently get her message to him that she was there for him, and she would listen to what he had to say.