Chapter 342

Huggy grabs the Dogday suit, and flings it out of the room before slamming the door, he trapped most of the plushies out, but there were still a lot more inside the office they were all trapped inside. "This is for Candy Cat!" Miss Delight said as she took the stapler from the CEO's desk and smacked the plushies away with it, occasionally get a few staples in their faces as they screamed. "Get back!" she seemed to be in a bit of a protective mode. "You are just as bad as the CEO, taking over Dogday, and hurting him!" Miss Delight was angry, nobody had really seen her this bad before. "Are you okay Miss Delight?" asked Hoppy. "I'm fine dear don't worry!" Miss Delight smiles before she slaps another Hoppy plushie with the stapler. "Catnap hurry with that door, we need to get in that lab" said Crafty as soon as she said this though the vent beside her started to shake. She backed away a bit before a claw came back out and starting to crawl to the ceiling, but as soon as she looked down again she was in shock... the claw led the plushies into the room! "Huggy, the plushies are back, open the door!" Crafty yells as Huggy opens the door. "They released Killy!" he yelled but was tackled into the room by Killy Willy. "This isn't good!" Poppy yelled as she saw the prototype climb to the ceiling to sneak through another vent. "Oh no you don't!" she yelled as she followed the claw into the vent. "Poppy no!" yelled Kissy as she was worried for her friend. "Got it!" yelled Catnap as he climbs down the wall avoiding the plushies jumping to attack him. "Guys! This wa-" Catnap's heart sank as he looked into the lab. "We're too late..." he said as he saw Dogday laying on the table in between the CEO, and a few dead bodies.

Poppy heard Kissy scream for her but she was determined to stop the annoying claw. "Get back here" she said as she closed the distance between her and the claw, until the claw fell down a long chute. "Argh... not this again.." she was determined though. "I need to know..." she tried to ease her way down the shaft by inching down using her whole body to shimmy down. "You will never harm anyone ever again..." she mumbles as she inches her way down lower, and lower. As she got lower though, she started to hear a certain noise that caused her to freeze and lose her grip. "Wait- ahhh!!" she tumbled down and prepared for the impact. She shields her face and falls into the claw she was chasing. The claw gripped her tightly, and had kept her facing away from him. It leaned down near her ear and all she heard was "Gęt Øut" and she was thrown down a hallway towards the elevator platform. She looked back only to see the claw waving at her.