Chapter 349

Everyone looked at the corner of the room to see Dogday gently strumming a guitar with a soft smile on his face. He gently hummed a little melody close to a lullaby. Everyone was confused at first until they noticed the crying was slowly quieting down, and the babies were starting to fall asleep. Dogday kept strumming the guitar and humming for a while as everyone just watched in disbelief. All the cries were becoming quieter and quieter, the room was peaceful at last, but everyone still watched and listened to Dogday as he seemed to be enjoying himself. The critters all put the babies down in their assigned cribs as they all listened to Dogday's strumming and humming. Catnap smiled Bitty Kitty and Charm Sharp both looked astonished that they're father figure could play the guitar and even hum such a lovely melody on the spot. Miss Delight smiles towards Dogday with a warm smile considering she's heard him play this song before. She starts to hum the melody as well, and Dogday even looks over at her and beckons her over, she walks over and together they hum together as Dogday plays guitar gently strumming, their peaceful harmonies reverberating through the whole room as The Smiling Critters looked towards their leader with admiration for his quick thinking, and bravery yet again that's helped through the hard times. "We can always count on Dogday to help us" whispers Hoppy to Kickin who smiles and nods his head agreeably. Finally, after all the babies are asleep, and the song ends with Dogday giving a hug to Miss Delight with a big smile, his tail wagging rapidly behind him causing Miss Delight to chuckle softly. "Thank you for your help yet again Dogday" she whispers to him as he nods towards her with his big smile on display for the entire room. Catnap walks over with the Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm right behind, soon all the critters are around him as him questions. "How did you do that?" "How long have you been known to play guitar?" "How are you so talented?" questions were rapidly fired at him but he couldn't answer any due to not having his voice right now, so he just shrugged. "Dogday that was amazing" said Craftycorn who had her hoof held in Bobby's paw. Dogday smiles in appreciation for his friend's kindness. "When were you going to show us your hidden talent?" Catnap asks with a smirk, Dogday smiles and shrugs towards his friend. "Well, it was amazing keep it up" he smiles and winks towards Dogday who in turn blushes and hides his face with his two floppy ears causing everyone around him to chuckle fondly.

Killy Willy was outside waiting for everyone to come back from the Home Sweet Home building, but how long it was taking he was getting more and more impatient. "They better be quick" he said as he tapped his clawed foot, and crossed his arms glaring at the door.