Chapter 272

Mommy helped everyone getting out of Playcare as the gas started to fill in alarming numbers. "This isn't good.." she tells the toys as they all look towards her with worried frowns. They are slowly dragging the humans out, and all the bigger body toys, but they're all waiting for the Dogday plushies to come out. "Where are they all at?" Bubba asks as he checks on his friends, they were all okay, but for his own sanity he had to make sure. "We aren't sure where they are, or if they're okay, we want to make sure they get out with Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm" As Mommy said this to Bubba they both hear a bark and coughing through the red gas that's filled the Playcare. "There they are!" Mommy said charging into the red gas to get to the young Smiling Critters. She grabs them both, and carries them out to the hallway, where most of the toys and plushies are at. Bitty Kitty is semi awake but Sharp Charm is still asleep, they have a few tears here and there from something, but Mommy's unsure what they're from. Every plushie in the hallway started to get antsy as they waited for the Dogday plushies to return, they seemed to know how to wake others up, they only had the one Dogday plushie that Bubba was holding as it wiggles out of his arms and waddles over to Bitty Kitty. It barks loudly at her scaring her awake a bit more as she stares at the plushie it begins to jump up and down causing her to smile and giggle a bit before petting him. After he had completely woken her up he started to work on the others.

As the CEO watched the toys walk away from his office he threw the bag containing the cat onto the ground next to his desk. The plushie had long gone silent, but he wasn't worried he unlocks the door as he sees one of his scientists approaching. "Welcome back, did you get all I asked?" he questions as the scientist takes off their gas mask looking at the CEO a bit disturbed. "Yes sir.. but what I heard may disturb you sir, I said what you told me to at Picky Piggy, and it turned dark very quickly" as he heard this the CEO gave him a look and pressed play on the recorder. "Flayed unicorn! Mmmm!" both scientist and CEO looked at the recording tape with wide eyes and opened jaws. "Uhhh.. I guess it's better than the old one that I got from Picky, we'll use this new version" he said as the scientist looked at the CEO a bit disturbed by the fact he wants to use the tape where Picky is speaking about eating her friends.. messed up. The CEO then walks over to the bag and opens it gently revealing the purple cat plushie asleep inside 'perfect' he thought as he puts the recorder under its chin and records the purrs and sounds the cat plushie makes in its sleep.