Chapter 336

As the toys all charge at Killy Willy he stands defiantly in front of the CEO's door just like the prototype had told him to. "I'll have fun ripping you all apart!" the first one to make contact with him is surprisingly Huggy himself. Huggy uppercuts Killy Willy causing him to scream on, and grab Huggy's arm. He throws Huggy away from him resulting in Kissy screeching and charging at Killy Willy with her razor sharp teeth bared. Killy Willy laughs and as Kissy charges forward he punches her in the stomach. She's sent flying across the room hitting a few of the Smiling Critters and tripping Mommy Longlegs. She shakes it off, and Kickin and Hoppy teaming up rush forwards towards Killy Willy, Mommy Longlegs was right behind the two as all three of them went to attack. Hoppy had jumped up and using their Dogday torso they kicked Killy Willy across the face, and sent his head knocking into a wall, he quickly rubbed it and went to step on Kickin, but all the chicken did was dodge, and bite his leg. Killy Willy shrieked out, and went to grab Kickin, but a pink hand caught his. Killy Willy looked up growling as Mommy hooked her legs under Killy's, and swept him off balance, Killy went down as the angry mini critter plushies all charged him, and despite not really do much they did swarm him, and cause him confusion with just how many there were. He kept throwing them all off into walls, into the other toys, some were thrown down the halls, and a few hit the ceiling, but they all got up to swarm Killy again. With Killy occupied with the mini critters, Catnap tried to sneak past without causing Killy to see him, no such luck, Killy seen him, got extremely angry, he threw off all the plushies and grabbed Catnap's arm yanking him away from the door. Catnap hit the wall, and landed on the Dogday plushie pile and he panicked a bit as Jax' body was underneath him. Catnap apologized to the plushies even though they weren't alive, he still felt it was necessary. He turned to Killy Willy with anger and hisses. Killy Willy laughs "you all are weak!" he yelled as he kicks another Dogday plushie out of his way and watched it soar through the air and hit the wall before it got back up, and shook itself off. "We aren't getting very far" said Miss Delight as he was mostly watching the fight, she didn't have weapons, but was determined to support her friends/family. "I know, but we got to keep trying, everyone charge him at once!" Catnap shouts as everyone starts to charge Killy Willy at once. "Bring it weaklings!" Killy Willy shrieks as they stand ready. "Nobody's getting through this door, not while I'm here!" he screams as he throws a punch at Bobby Bearhug, and Kissy Missy, and throwing Kickin Chicken and Huggy. Killy Willy took Cat Bee and slams her into the floor full force breaking her into pieces.