Chapter 227

Dogday opened his eye as he heard scratching in the vent. "Jax?" he asks rubbing his eye and slowly getting up to see a wide smile and glowing white pupils staring at him from the vent. "Hello, sorry if I woke you" Jax spoke in his low tone making Dogday smile and wag his tail a bit "it's okay, Catnap is making me rest though" he said as he let out a yawn. "You're sick" commented Jax taking in Dogday's appearance. "Yeah.. but I'll be fine" he smiles yet it's a bit forced, Jax doesn't comment but he does tell Dogday some news "Poppy and I spoke... we will be having a guest coming in a few years from now" he spoke with a small growl but started to cough up red tinted water. Dogday's ears perked up and he crawled over to the vent. "What do you mean, are you okay?" he asks as Jax just looked at him through the vent and ran away. "Jax please!" Dogday said pleading for Jax to come back and explain more. "Shoot... I still don't understand" he said as he watched the red tinted water leak through the vent and onto his carpet. "I hope he's okay.. it's almost as if... no, that's not possible" Dogday said as he looks at the vent a bit longer before crawling back to his bed and falling asleep.

Catnap, Frowny Fox, Bitty Kitty, and Sharp Charm all make their way out of Playcare, and start to wander the halls of the factory. "Everyone we need to stay close, and together to make sure we don't get caught or hurt" Catnap explained as he was eyeing all the security cameras set up around them. "The cameras aren't real.." said Frowny "one cameras centered on your houses are real, and the ones inside the Playcare are, but ones outside aren't, we are safe to wander" he said taking the lead as Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm were both excited, Catnap was in the back watching everyone and everywhere. 'I can't allow them to get hurt, Dogday will never trust me again if they end up getting hurt, or worse..' he thought as they continue and walk towards Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy as the two were laughing with each other. "Oh hey everyone, what brings you guys out here, I thought Dogday wouldn't allow you guys to leave the Playcare unless it was an emergency" Huggy said looking towards Catnap who merely shrugged "Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm wanted to see the factory without it being an emergency for once, and Dogday's sick so we are letting him rest" as Catnap finished speaking Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy were both silent but nodding in understanding. "Well, can we join the tour?" asked Huggy a bit excited as Kissy nodded her head excitedly. "Of course, the more the merrier!" said Bitty Kitty as Catnap and Frowny both looked at her then at each other then towards Huggy and Kissy as the two monsters were extremely happy to have something to do. Frowny and Catnap shrugged towards each other as Huggy and Kissy start to lead the tour and they all follow.