Chapter 341

As the CEO and the scientist heard the screams, the CEO only could assume that they got through his door and seen the Dogday prototype. "Perfect, everything is going according to plan" he spoke in a hushed tone as the scientists before him finished up their work. "Good job, I'm sure your wife would get been proud" he said to Micheal as all the scientist did was glare but not a word was said. The CEO shrugged with a smirk as he looked at his creation. "Welcome back Dogday" he spoke to the mascot in front of him.

Back in the office the Dogday prototype had open his mouth only to have all the critters start crawling, and jumping out with ease. "NOT GOOD!" yelled Craftycorn as the mini critters, who seemed to be under the CEO's control started to crawl after them. The Dogday mini critters appeared behind the Smiling Critters and charged forward at their enemies. Stuffing, plastic eyes, screaming, and whines were heard from both sides as the Dogday plushies all attacked mercilessly and what seemed to be without stop. Catnap felt a bit worried, but as soon as he took a step forward a Bubba Bubbaphant plushie tried to nip at him before a Dogday plushie had tackled him out of the way. "This is chaos.." said Catnap as he ran to the wall housing the breaker looking box, opening it and trying to remember what Jax had told him. He was under pressure due to the plushies making their way over, the Dogday plushies seemed to be fighting with all their strength but the mini critters under the CEO's control seemed to be stronger somehow. He felt a nip on his ankle and had to throw off a Catnap plushie. "What the..?" he saw his friends all trying to make their way over, but the plushies were a bit overwhelming. "How did all these plushies fit into that suit?!" yelled Kickin as he and Hoppy were back to back fighting off plushies. "They might have merged" Bubba said as he punched one of the Hoppy plushies off his arm. "They can do that?!" asked Picky as she and Crafty were back to back also throwing off plushies, and kicking them away. "It's possible" yelled Bobby as she body slammed one of the plushies of Dogday. "This doesn't seem like a fair match at all* said Frowny as he was Mommy's back with his own plushies on his back. "That's because it's not" both Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm said as they used the fire extinguishers to blast plushies away and send them flying into walls, and out the door. "They seem to be coming solely from the Dogday suit over there" yelled Huggy as he ran over to the suit on the floor. "It's possible but, how did they all fit?!" asked Kickin as a smaller version of himself landed on his face, causing him to panic and Hoppy to kick the plushie away. "I didn't kick you did I?!" as Hoppy was worried they screamed as a plushie of themself bit at their ears. "Ahhh!!" she screamed as Kissy took the plushie off gently before she threw it out of the office.