Chapter 247

As Catnap and the others made it to the CEO's office they heard a scream coming from the other side, they were all trembling as the screams seemed to only get louder and more intense as the longer they waited outside the door, anything could be happening to him, and they'll find out what it was in 5... 4... 3... 2...

Dogday had made his way over to the CEO's office, he felt like he was going to throw up, but held the nerves so he wouldn't appear weak, he had to remain strong for his friend's sake. He saw Craftycorn and Bubba Bubbaphant coming down the hallway each had two large scars on their faces and even their chests, they were heavily bleeding even through the bandages and gauze. Dogday's heart dropped seeing his friends in this state, but he knew it would only get worse for them all, he took Jax' words to him before he left "The CEO has plans for you, not good plans, but plans... beware the prototype" Dogday had no idea who the prototype was, but he was sure to find out at some point, but for now he had to warn his friends "Crafty, Bubba, listen to me very well, the CEO has big plans and we all might not survive long enough to hear them, or even know them, but we need to make sure we all survive, go to the others and come back to the CEO's office" as Dogday said this Craftycorn and Bubba both looked skeptical, but still nodded and walked towards the Playcare as Dogday continued forward towards the CEO's office. He gulped a bit but knocked on the door, listening for a click the door opened to reveal the CEO, behind him were a bunch of Dogday mascot suits, empty suits, the CEO closed the door behind Dogday, and started to put on a gas mask, he pressed a button and poppy has started to fill the room. "Wha..." he said as he was knocked out with poppy gas and dragged further inside towards the suits. "Let's get to work" said the CEO.

Catnap rushed out of Picky's house and ran straight to the CEO's office, but the security guards had stopped him. "What's the meaning of this?! Why all this security?" he demands as his friends all run forward to Catnap. "We can't have you critters pass, the CEO is busy with an experiment" as the security guard said this Catnap felt his blood boil. "Dogday is NOT an experiment!" he yelled as he charged at the guards hoping to get to the CEO's office, his friends were right behind him all working towards one goal, getting to the CEO's office to save Dogday.

Jax watched them from the vent, and he frowned knowing what was going to happen to Dogday if they didn't hurry up, the security guards were determined to keep them far from the CEO as he did his experiments on Dogday. He heard metal coming from his left, and a metal claw made its way to the CEO's office. Jax could say nothing, only watch the destruction to follow.