Chapter 382

As the CEO let go of the Dogday's head and stopped staring in on Rich's face and watching his fear increase every minute, he decided to take him to a more sanitary location, the Smiling Critter's lab. "Don't worry this will be a good experience for you" as the CEO started to drag Rich out of the lab and back into The Smiling Critter's lab he suddenly felt fearful, extremely fearful. He then began to gurgle a bit louder causing his voice box to activate "Dogday says... fetch!" at that the CEO just rolled his eyes and continued to pull the chair along. "You aren't escaping so you might as well not even try" he said this as he felt the Dogday suit slightly trying to shift. "Don't even try" warned the CEO as he grabbed a small whip. The Dogday suit went still upon seeing the whip "you and I both know you're able to feel outside forces now, so even as you're in that suit slowly living out your final moments alive to meet your unfortunate fate, you will still feel this, so I suggest you behave" the CEO said as he stood over Dogday and held out the whip in view of Rich. "Don't force me to use this Rich" he warned in a dark voice. The Dogday suit slowly shook his head as the CEO smiled at the compliance. "Good, now the fun can begin" as he said this he made his way inside the lab and put a collar on the mascot's neck before attaching him to a wall. Rich couldn't believe it... he chained to the wall like a bad dog. "Stay" the CEO commanded of him and walked over to get rid of the scientist's corpses littering the floor. He had to break each of the scientist's bones and ligaments to make sure they could be carted out and away from the lab in small plastic bags that would just end up being incinerated. He did keep an eye on the Dogday watching it closing to make sure it didn't try to escape. The CEO came over and unchained Dogday from the chair, and then tilted the chair to the ground causing Dogday to fall on his stomach. As the Dogday mascot fell though another small little rat came out of his mouth and tried to run off, it didn't get too far as the CEO's shoe came in Dogday's view crushing the little rat in front of Rich's face he didn't say a word as the CEO scraped the remains of the rat off his shoe and just walked out of the view like nothing happened. Dogday was staring at the wall, and the dead rat's corpse as he realized the CEO didn't truly care for anyone but himself, he would have to warn everyone else when the time came for him to grow stronger and end up using his legs and arms. 'I'll make sure they can be saved, even if I have to risk my life to save them all' he thought with a frown looking at the rat's corpse again.