Chapter 273

After the CEO got what he needed from the purple feline plushie he simply kicked it out of his office, literally. The cat was kicked out onto its face as it got up and hissed at the door before it ran off back towards the Playcare. As Moonlight got closer to the Playcare he witnessed some of the critters still asleep, the Dogday plushie seemed to be getting overwhelmed by how much the others were dependent upon him waking everyone up. "Hey don't overdo it" he reminded the Dogday plushie who looks over at the Catnap plushie and immediately runs over to hug him. "I'm so happy that you're back, are you okay though?" the Dogday plushie seemed to have forgotten all about the rest of the work he had to do as he and Moonlight spoke to each other as Bubba and the Smiling Critters who were awake  watched with small smiles. Frowny Fox was holding onto his three plushies as Shade, Gloom, and Small Frown all refused to leave his side. "So.. we were all put to sleep by who?" he asks as nobody had the answer to that. "I'm wondering what happened too, I don't recall anything that happened before this" comments Bubba as Frowny Fox looks at him and tries to recall everything, but since nothing came up and he had a headache he slowly gave up and just shrugged leaning back against the wall. Just as they all seemed to relax a bit more, Miss Delight and her sisters all came running out of the doors with Catnap. "You'll be safer here then in there, there's too much Poppy gas thanks to the CEO" he said as the teachers all looked at each other and back at him smiling and thanking him for saving them. Catnap nods as is about to turn back around but feels a familiar weight against his back, he turns his head back to see Moonlight and a Dogday plushie together smiling at him. He smiles back, and charges back into the room with the two on his back. "I'll find the rest of the Dogday plushies!" he yells as he hears everyone cheering him on. "You got this Catnap!" they all seemed to be chanting together. Catnap felt happy knowing he had support on his side as strong as he supported those around him. "You two have any ideas where the Dogday plushies could be?" he asks the two plushies Moonlight and the Dogday plushie both point towards the open doorway towards the playhouse. "Ah of course" he says as he makes his way over there.

Catnap makes his way inside the playhouse, but is met with silence. "Let's try to find them, they couldn't have gone too far" as he said this the Dogday plushie took the lead and ran through a few tunnels and made his way to the pool. "Oh..." Catnap said as he and Moonlight went down the stairs to the pool area. There they witnessed a disturbing scene in front of them.