Chapter 287

As the four make it back towards the Playcare Jax falls asleep in Huggy's arms as the poor Dogday plushie was exhausted from the plan. They notice the trap door is locking them in, and that's when Poppy realizes that's when they needed the crow bar, she hands it to Kissy as the pink monster pries the door open, and smiles at her work. "Thanks Kissy" said Poppy as they all went through the door and made it to the Playcare hallway safe, where they met up with all their other friends. "What's happening?" asks Poppy. "We are waiting for Catnap to return" Miss Delight told them but gasped at Huggy and Jax' appearance. "What happened?!" she demanded. Jax remained silent as did Huggy, Kissy and Poppy looked at the two in worry. "You two don't have to tell if you don't want to" Miss Delight said but Huggy spoke up "I tried to get to Kissy because the scientists kept saying which do we go after first.. and I was determined to make sure Kissy survived, even if I died for her, I would be happy knowing she survived.." as Huggy spoke everyone was silently looking at him with sympathy. "I'm so sorry Huggy..." Miss Delight said softly, but Jax started to crawl towards the door to the Playcare. "Wait, where are you doing, it's dangerous in there?" Miss Delight said as Jax said nothing except opening the door, and slipping inside. "That's not good.. does he know something we don't?" asks Frowny Fox as he was cuddling his three plushies, they wouldn't let him get up or leave them.

Jax made his way towards Home Sweet Home, he glares at the door since he knows that they should've been out by now, as he opens the door, a few kids run out screaming about monsters. His eyes widen as Mommy and Catnap come out running after the stray kids. "Please stop!" Catnap says as he has tears streaming down his face and started to get bad flashbacks of when he first came to the Playcare. He was determined to save the kids, but as the red poppy gas made its way through the entire Playcare Catnap, Mommy, and Jax knew they were in trouble. "Catnap, forget the kids right now, you need to redirect the gas right NOW" Jax screams at Catnap as he stops running after the stray kids, and looks towards Jax knowing the Dogday plushie was correct. "Help me please!" Catnap begged toward Jax as the plushie launches himself towards Catnap. Jax stays on Catnap's head as they run off leaving Mommy to collect the children. "Catnap I know this is hard for you to have to see those kids terrified of you, and seeing you and Mommy as monsters, trust me I understand perfectly, but you had wasted so much time, it's time we redirected the poppy gas to a new place where it'll be more controlled, and stable" Jax spoke in Catnap's ear as they made their way towards their destination knowing that if they didn't do this soon, the gas would get everywhere in the factory.