Chapter 395

The prototype was still hovering over Jax waiting for anything, a sign that the plushie was alive, but after a while with nothing coming up the prototype had given up. He threw Jax into a pile of trash and walked away. The prototype was making its way towards a large room... a very large room. The room was big enough to fit an entire amusement park, and more. The prototype was ignoring all this however as it made a beeline for a certain box in the middle of the room. Said box was another wind up box, but this one seemed to be moving on its own, the little handle was moving, yet nothing was happening. Seems whatever was in the box wasn't able to escape due to the chains holding the handle in place, the chains clinked every time the box's handle moved back and forth, something inside seemed to want out. The prototype made its way over to the box and spoke to it "Don't wørrÿ" it spoke to the box, the box seem to have frozen a bit. "You'll be let out in time Boxy Boo" as the prototype said this the handle started to move a bit more, but the chains held strong. "You'll even get to sëę your friend Huggy Wuggy again" the prototype kept trying to speak in a reassuring voice he couldn't seem to do it as all the voices it mimicked would have different sounds from each. He placed a clawed hand onto the top of the wind up box, but after he placed it gently on top the creature was upset. The box seemed to try and move away, but the clawed hand just tightened its grip. The prototype started to get up and stumble away from the room and closed it down until the time was right. "Soon..." it spoke in a child-like voice again. The prototype was making its way back into the same room where he had thrown Jax away, but Killy Willy was also there. The prototype got closer and noticed that Killy Willy was looking towards the plushie. "He's still alive" Killy spoke as he then picked up Jax and began to look him over. "I'll have to talk to the other critters... but Catnap is willing to help" as he said this though the prototype's eyes began to light up a bit more. The prototype began to tell Killy what else to do for his plan to work, and Killy understood what he had to do to get Catnap fully in their control. "I will do it" he said as he carried Jax with him to the surface he watched the prototype turn his back towards him and he held Jax closer. "Don't worry, I know about the others, they all moved, and I'm sure you can too" as Killy said this he actually noticed the two white pupils in Jax' eyes light up, a bit dim, but they were a good sign for the moment.