Chapter 400

They all made their way into the playground, and the closer they went inside the louder the screams and cries became. Catnap was leading everyone, his tail was whipping around a bit, but it became still with the stillness of the air around them. The cries and screams all died down, and they all were met with eerie silence as they made their way further into the castle. The padded walls and floors were covered with bits of flesh chunks, blood, and some fur and stuffing, but the smell was overpowering as the scent of blood hit all their noses. Bubba was feeling uneasy, Hoppy's ears were drooping around their head, Kickin put on a brave face but his shaking was betraying his face's expression, Bobby and Crafty were holding hoof in paw as they walked with frowns on their faces, Picky was staying close to Frowny as he had a protective arm around her. "This place doesn't seem like a kid-friendly place anymore... I don't think the orphans should go in here anymore..." Frowny said this and it seemed everyone agreed until they heard a growl from above. They all looked up to see hundreds, maybe even thousands of mini critter's eyes looking down at them. The critters all looked deformed a bit, and they had some bad cuts, blood, stuffing, and even chucks of flesh were all torn from them. Their eyes were all black except for the white pupils in them. The white pupils were slightly shaky and unfocused on what they were looking at, they seemed to be trying to look for something, but before anyone could say or do anything the mini critters all fell down on top of the bigger bodies. The now small screams were heard with the larger screams of the bigger body Smiling Critters but nobody was there to hear them Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm had gone to sleep, Dogday was in Home Sweet Home with Miss Delight, and nobody heard their screams of agony.

The prototype was working on some improvements on Boxy Boo, making sure the toy knew his place among the ranks of followers. "You're nothing to me right now, but we will fix that" it spoke as Boxy Boo was being experimented on yet again in his life, it was bad enough that his life spiraled down so badly in the beginning, but to be undergoing more experimentation was overkill on his part. The prototype opened Boxy's wind up box, but as soon as Boxy Boo lunged forward to bite the prototype, he was thrown into a wall, and held their. His spring was getting bent wrong, and the more he struggled against the prototype the more he knew pain was inevitable for him. He wanted to warn everyone about the prototype, but... the prototype pulled out an obedience chip, placing it on Boxy Boo, and causing the poor toy to scream out in agony as the obedience chip fried into his head. Boxy Boo was no longer in control as he was sent back up to the surface to preform his duty. His first mission: convert the other toys to obey the prototype.

(Smiling Critters Continues On... coming soon April 10th)
(Who's excited for April 10th?!) 💛💛💛

 coming soon April 10th)(Who's excited for April 10th?!) 💛💛💛