Chapter 368

Killy Willy led Catnap to the prototype. "Let me do the talking, until he's ready to talk to you" Killy said as he and Catnap got closer to their location. "Where are we..?" Catnap asks as they make their way further down. "We are going all the way to the prototype so you can talk to him" Killy said.

Catnap hid behind Killy Willy as a figure came out of the shadows. The figure remained silent "prototype, we need your guidance, help us..." Killy Willy moved away revealing Catnap behind him. "This is Catnap, he truly doesn't believe that the CEO is against everyone in the factory, he needs help and guidance from you" Killy seemed to be praising the prototype for some odd reason Catnap couldn't place why. The prototype looked over at Catnap and Killy nods towards Catnap to speak "hello, I.. I need to know if it's really true... are we just experiments for the CEO, are all the suits in that room filled with other kids before us, is Killy Willy just a reskin of Huggy Wuggy?" he asks all these questions and the prototype listens, as Catnap finishes asking the prototype puts up a very familiar clawed hand to stop him. Catnap freezes a bit looking at the hand, it was a bit red... stained with blood, but Catnap ignored that to look at the prototype. "Yes... it's all... very true" the prototype spoke using a few voices, mimicking children's voices from the past. Catnap's blood went cold, and he felt himself shake a bit in fear of the prototype spoke. "If it's all true, how come you haven't been able to stop anything?" he was a bit afraid to ask, but it was already too late. "Not... enough time" the prototype spoke again looking towards Killy. "He's still building himself up... he doesn't have enough to work with, he needs more power to actually move and be able to attack the CEO" Killy spoke and looked towards the prototype again. The prototype looked back at Catnap "test... subject... test from Theo..." the prototype said Catnap's name in a familiar voice that caught the feline off guard for a second, but he regained his composure again and looking up at the prototype asked one more question "What do I have to do.. to be able to serve you?" as Catnap asked this Killy Willy shook his head at the prototype. "Not ready..." the prototype spoke again, and Catnap frowns "I'm not ready?" he asks and the prototype nods slowly. "I.. I understand" said Catnap "but please, let me know when I'm needed" as he says this the prototype looks at Killy Willy and nods towards him. Killy nods back and leads Catnap away "let's go, that's all for today" he spoke as Catnap follows him away from the prototype. "Was... that worth it?" Catnap asks Killy who was silent on their way back up. "Yes, in time you will be called back again, and you will.. learn" Killy spoke in a low voice.