Chapter 390

Catnap smiled at the photo and his smile falters a bit with the next picture. It was a picture of Dogday sleeping on the couch during Christmas. Catnap smiled a bit because Dogday was the only critter who only got one day a year to sleep in, and that was Christmas. Nobody really knew this except the critters, but Dogday was the one to always give the children their gifts during Christmas Eve. He would dress up as Santa and sneak into Home Sweet Home to deliver the presents to the good kids there. He would watch the kids around the school and writing on a clipboard he would keep track of all the good deeds the kids did over the year leading up to Christmas. He would keep track of each kid's interest too thus allowing him to be able to get the perfect presents. The photo was of Catnap and the other Smiling Critters delivering their own presents to Dogday since he never expected anything from anyone during any of the holidays. Catnap's ears were pinned against his head as he looked at the picture, he was looking into the camera with Dogday sleeping in the background Kickin and Hoppy were also in the background they were in their own Santa hats and suits along with fake beards as they all looked so happy delivering the presents under Dogday's tree. It was Catnap's idea since they always thought Dogday needed to be more appreciated for all he did. He would go above and beyond for the sake of the others here whether it be the orphans, the other toys, or his own critters. Catnap chuckled and flipped the page to the next pictures he gasps as he clearly remembered these pictures Dogday and Catnap were kissing under a mistletoe. Catnap's face was heating up as he looked at the picture. "Pretty sure it was supposed to be on the cheek.." he mumbled as he looked at the picture again. 'I can't remember who it was who did that... either Bobby, Hoppy, or Kickin' he thought but shook his head with a small smile. He looked at the next photo of Dogday and Catnap holding each other's paws as they looked at fireworks Catnap hated the fireworks but Dogday held him in his lap and stopped his shaking. Catnap was comfortable when he was with Dogday, and he wasn't sure he wanted to lose Dogday, not again. He sighed and flipped the page to the next photos. The next photos were of Catnap eating watermelon and spitting the seeds at Kickin who was holding a water balloon in his wing. Catnap smiled at that since it was always fun to get back at Kickin or Hoppy for their pranks. Catnap never understood why the two always loved to prank the others but he and the others have also gotten their revenge for some of the pranks they endured. The next pictures in the album made him smile as he remembered each of them.