Chapter 218

Dogday was mainly asleep during the weekend with a few bad dreams here and there but Bitty Kitty, and Sharp Charm visited him along with all his friends. During the weekend though Dogday was a bit more upset. He apologized to Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm every time they came to visit and each time the two would just smile and tell him it was fine, they just wanted him to be okay and heal quickly. Dogday wondered why he even got a fever though, that was until he looked at the stitches, as clean as they were though his grey torso looked a bit infected. His eyes widen as he stared at his grey torso, and gently poking it he flinched as a burning pain began rising making him whimper as Miss Delight came in with all his friends. "Hey, what's wrong?" Catnap asks running over, but freezes a bit as he sees Dogday's grey torso looking worse for wear. "Oh... oh no" Catnap said as he looked towards Frowny. "Frowny did you clean any of the needles and change the needles or were they the one from another experiment?" Catnap asks in alarm as Frowny's eyes widen. "I.. oh no... I had no idea, I thought stitching him up would help, I didn't think about sanitizing anything..!" he said worriedly as the others looked at Frowny with jaws dropped. "Your heart was in the right place.. don't worry" Dogday said with a small smile towards Frowny. "We need to find a scientist to help.." Catnap said in a small voice. Dogday frowns but nods his head, he was in a lot of pain and being sick from the infection wasn't a good sign. As Dogday slowly tried to get up his legs gave out on him and he fell to the floor, Catnap ran over to him and picked him bridal style watches as the dog let out a low whine and hid his face in the cat's neck. Everyone looked at each other with worried expressions yet they all were determined to get Dogday a new torso.

They all walked slowly yet at a quick pace towards one of the labs. The CEO was watching them from the cameras and he laughed as he knew they were going to come to him for help. "Would be a shame if their leader died from infection" he said smirking towards his two new toys sitting in his office watching him as he stood up with confidence as he waited for the toy mascots to make their way to his office. After a few minutes of searching for a scientist who would help, they couldn't find a living human being besides the CEO there. "We may have to go see the CEO.." said Catnap as he tightened his grip on Dogday feeling the dog shaking in his arms. "We have to make sure that Dogday doesn't get hurt from him though... we need to watch the surgery" said Bubba Bubbaphant making everyone nods their heads as Dogday starts to whimper as the pain shoots up his back. "Don't worry Dogday, you'll be okay, we promise" Catnap whispers as they all make their way to the CEO's office.