Chapter 232

Craftycorn, Bobby Bearhug, and Hoppy Hopscotch all seemed to love the new Frowny Fox plushies, they could barely let them go as Frowny watched his friends cuddle and hug them. "They're going to not enjoy hugs as much anymore if you all keep squeezing them like this" he said as the the girls and Hoppy released the plushie who crawled back over to Frowny and hid behind his legs and tail. "Sorry they're just so cute!" Bobby said smiling at the cute fox plushies. Shade seemed to be the bravest of the two, while Gloom was more curious and Small Frown was a bit shy and confused about what was even happening. Frowny Fox walked over to the tree Catnap and Dogday were hanging out in... they were hanging upside down from the tree branch. Frowny looked at them confused but they just laughed and smiled at him. "Umm.. you two have had your own experiences with plushies, correct, none of the others have?" he questioned as Dogday went silent, and Catnap took over this conversation "yes we both have had encounters with our own plushies, I see you got three of your own now" Catnap says eyeing the three little fox plushies as they all stare up at him as he smiles down at them from the branch. "Yeah, this is Shade, Gloom, and Small Frown" he said introducing the three mini critters who resemble him. Catnap giggles "those are cute names" he smiles and nods approvingly as Dogday just smiles at the three not saying a word. "I'm wondering if they could stay with you guys though... since I'm kind of scared to keep them around me, I don't have a big enough house for all of them" he spoke quietly as Catnap and Dogday looked at each other. "We could take them, but you have to visit them after school every day and during the weekends" Dogday said in an assertive tone making Frowny a bit nervous yet he still complies and nods in understanding getting a smile from Dogday and a thumbs up... thumbs down? Frowny looked at Dogday confused until Catnap laughs "he's giving a thumbs up, but it looks like it's a thumbs down since we are upside down, don't worry he approves" Catnap reassures Frowny as he gives a sigh of relief. "Thank you" he said as he and his mini critters all go introducing themselves to the rest of the Smiling Critters.

Daisy was getting scared, she had already dropped a symbol and it was VERY close to hitting a child as they ran into the room. "I hope the CEO won't be too mad.." she said as Mommy Longlegs came over to her again. "Hello Daisy... or should I say Arianna" Mommy spoke to the daisy and saw her eyes widen. "Daisy I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come sooner, I'm sorry you were taken, and turned into.. this" Mommy apologized but Daisy just smiled "it's okay, maybe the CEO will be forgiving me when I make a few mistakes" she points to the ground where the symbols both were on the ground. "You dropped them both?" asked Mommy as Daisy looked away a bit ashamed. "Don't worry Ari I'm sure that the CEO will understand, it's only your second day" she said with a small smile. Mommy watched as a few kids played but then ran out as they got bored of Daisy's appearance and the symbols were on the floor, so the kids ran off with them laughing as they did. 'Uh oh..' Daisy thought.