Chapter 234

Hoppy sighs yet again as Kickin won. "These legs are bad.. no offense to Dogday, but I want MY legs back, his legs aren't good for certain things.." Hoppy said as their ears fall over their eyes covering their face. Kickin runs over "I agree, Dogday's legs are good for when he dances and sings with the kids" as he says that Crafty nods "he is the best dancer out of all of us" she said as Bubba and Bobby nodded. "He's great at making up stories, songs, and dances that he shares with others around him" said Bobby while she hugs Craftycorn. "True, but either way it was a good game" Kickin said as he held out his wing toward the green rabbit who in turn smiles and shakes his wing with their paw. "Maybe one day we can ask him to teach us how to dance or sing, I've heard a few of his songs he sings when he's happy" Craftycorn said as everyone chuckled nervously. "Guys that was when I was a bit crazy for him, but I'm not that way anymore, I got two partners who helped me see that now" she smiles and places her hoof in Bobby's paw and connects her hoof with Bubba's hand stump. Kickin and Hoppy smile towards the three glad that Crafty finally got over Dogday, it was weird to see their leader scared and nervous around her, even at their sleepovers. "Well, I guess we can go see what Picky's cooking up" said Kickin getting a few mumbles of agreement from everyone as they made their way over to Picky's house.

Daisy ignored Mommy Longlegs as she tried to speak the truth to her. "The CEO doesn't truly care.. he would use your parts for other toys if he had to, he doesn't care for you as a toy, or a person, that's why he took you from the orphanage and made you into a toy, he didn't care about you actually getting adopted, don't you understand that?!" Mommy cried as Daisy just looked away from her. "He will hurt you Ari.. and I won't be able to help you when he does..." her last words to Daisy as she left and promised to never return until Bunzo was back up. "At least Bunzo appreciated my efforts and gets to be free" she mumbled walking away from Daisy as she looked back at Mommy, she almost called out, but stopped herself. 'She is a liar.. she doesn't know that the CEO and I are in good terms, she's just jealous...' was all that kept going through Daisy's mind as she sighs and gets ready for the next kids.

"Okay Moonlight, these are your new roommates, this is Small Frown, Shade, and Gloom, and I expect you to be nice to them, Gloom and Shade will be going to Dogday's house when he gets back from Home Sweet Home, but until then you behave with them, and show them around" Catnap told Moonlight as he entered his house with the three foxes hanging off him.