Story 3

One time I had to move schools, I was so scared because I didn't know anyone. On the first day I had to wear these glasses and I liked how they looked after all they helped me see but I guess its not that common for kids to wear glasses in kinder I didn't know that. When I got to class people started laughing it was terrible and then I had to sit at the front of the class, I already knew the answers so I was tagged as a nerd. When break came I saw this beautiful tree that made me feel like a fairy. Instead of playing with the other kids I decided to climb and sit in the tree, while in the tree a boy came up to me and said something along the lines of " why are you in the tree,Blondie you just act more and more like a FREAK by the minute no wonder no one is talking to you" I had never been told anything like that at my old school most people liked that I was smart and climbed trees. But from that day forward everyone started yo tease me and torment me then in 2nd grade I was turning 8 and decided to walk the track during recess because it was rainy and it never rains in California. This boy ran up from behind shouted something like, " happy birthday TOAD play in the mud why don't you" then he shoved me face first in to a mud puddle I didn't even know  was there. People laughed and I cried. No one ever liked me until one day I decided to stop being so weak, and these two boys had started to pick on one of my friends she didn't do any thing in till one shoved her and tried to punch her, she saw me and ran over asking for help. While trying to comfort her on of the guys tried to CHOKE ME! This guy just swings his arm over my neck and pulles, I was freaked out so I bit his arm it was gross but he let go then I kneed him in the balls and punched him in the face, then I saw that the other guy was messing with my friend she looked so scared I just went over yanked him off of he and punched him in the jaw started walking off to go clean up some blood that got on me and my friend. Funny thing is people stopped bullying me after that.