Submission 714

What type of bullying did you experience?

I am experiencing cyberbullying, teasing and verbal bullying.

How old were you when the bullying started?

The bullying started when I was in grade 4.

Who bullied you?

In grade 4, there were 2 girls and 1 guy. It's still happening so it's pretty much everyone at my school.

What would the bullies say or do to you?

The bullies would say mean things about me behind my back like (sorry for the swearing)

"she's such a b*tch, what's wrong with her."

Everyone gives me dirty looks like I've done something to them, which I never did anything.

People call me names, they called me every name in the book.

Have you ever self-harmed and/or fallen into a state of depression as a result of being bullied?

Yes, I have self harmed many times, I still do. I have severe depression still.

Have you ever contemplated suicide as a result of being bullied?

Yes, I always think of committing suicide everyday but there's something that's holding me back.

Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied? Why/why not?

Yes, I've told my parents and they're on my side but they don't do anything about it. My dad would call the school and say what's going on but they don't do anything.