Submission 899

I started realizing that I was different when I moved to a new school. You know how in all thoes teen movies there are always the three mean girls. Well that's exactly how it was for me.

The center girl made everyone in the class hate me. No one would stand up to five feet close to me. They said I smelled really bad.

I was only in second grade. At home,(I shouldn't really call it home) things were terrible. I lived in a house that was full if cockroaches, rats, and snakes.

No kid wanted to sit near me. They'd cry when they were put in line by me. Parents called our teacher to tell her that they did not want their kids to be seated near me.

Then my family moved and they're were less rats and cockroaches, and no snakes.

I had to change schools again. In this school, everybody knew smelled, but nobody had the guys to tell me. I had friends and I spoke out in class. People considered me the smartest kid in the grade.

In fifth grade, I was accepted into an art school. I was happy because I thought I was heading to the right path.

Kids bullied me frequently there. One kid uses to tell me that no one liked me because I smelled and that I should kill myself.

I really was going to go kill myself. That was in the sixth grade.

Now, in seventh grade, I have absolutely no friends. I hide in the bathroom during lunch and pep rallies. My mother schizophrenia has gotten worse. My dad works 24/7. My sister ran away from home, had a baby, and is living in a shelter at 19. Amd my brother has been diagnosed with diabetes. Me? Well everyone thinks that I'm fine. I don't need any attention.

Till this day, nothing has gotten better.

ADVICE: Tell somebody. You can't expect anyone to help if you don't speak.