Story 335

When I was six, I joined a new school, due to being bullied at my old school. They all hated me because I bit someone when I was four... When I joined the new school, I tried to put my past behind me and start again. It went perfectly! Until I was about eight...

My parents split up and I grew to get scared of my father... My mom would let me do anything I wanted (under reason, of course)! So, one day, I got my hair cut really short. Everyone kept saying I looked like a boy and sounded like one, but it wasn't really that bad... I didn't really mind it...

A few months after this started, something happened that scared me forever. I won't tell you what it was because I don't like to talk about it, but it messed me up... I didn't think before I did things and grew further apart from my class. Soon, I was talking to nobody apart from this boy that was like me... We would talk all the time and play games with each other on the playground.

One day, though, this girl threatened me and called me weird. Like the person I am, I didn't think and punched her right in the jaw. So, she punched me in the stomach... I ended up throwing up and went some, ill... Everyone started calling me weak and creep... I couldn't go anywhere without being called names. I just wanted to end it all...

When I was ten, I started watching anime. This bought me closer to a girl in my class (who I had a slight crush on)... And when I befriended her, I got a lot more friends too. Soon after, the most popular girl in the school became my best friend! But with friends, you make enemies... A girl started bullying my friend who was like me, the girl I had a crush on and the popular go. She started bullying me too. First, she was just ignoring me. Then, she started calling me weird. Then she pushed me over... I got in a fight with the popular girl because she thought I was helping the bully. I punched her and pushed her over. The anime fan scared me off, when I saw she had seen me do that... I sat alone that day.

The bully continued bullying the popular girl, until I told her mom and her mom called the police about the bully. The anime fan was getting cyber bullied by the same person, and I helped her deal with it. All of my friends started to like me again and a ray of sunshine shined on my life. All I can say is if you are or your friend is being bullied badly, tell the authorities. That popular girl was being physically bullied every day, and that anime fan was having suicidal thoughts. I may have saved a life by telling the police.