Submission 533

It started in 7th grade but except it was my second year(I failed 7th grade) anyways so going into this year I knew no one except my Bestfriend who happened to fail with me. We met a couple new friends along the way . My group of friends and I sat at this one table and lunch and bullies always sat behind us . I was always a "chubby" kid so they would call me fat , disgusting , they would throw food at me , I would walk up the hallway and they would make fun of the way I walked , they would hack my fb and tell everyone I was pregnant it was horrible. That wasn't as bad as the following years.

A few years go by and I'm a sophomore in High school. I just recently moved away so my Bestfriend was no longer with me .. So going into this school I didn't know anyone , I made 2 friends which are going to become bully1 and bully 2. It was all going great bully1 happened to become my bf and bully 2 was bully1's Bestfriend. 4 months go by and everything is just fine , perfect even. Then I came out as transgender ... Bully1 (bf) broke up with me , told me that he was only with me for the money and sexual pleasure. (At the time I had an awesome paying job and I would buy bully1 a lot of stuff and but gas in his car.) after that his Bestfriend came After me , called me all these names in school , every name in the book this person called me. This person (bully2) actually came to my house and beat the living shit out of me . So I transferred schools because after that point everyone hates me and no one liked trans people . They would call me tranny freak and stuff I was not wanted. I started cutting and attempted to kill myself multiple times , I cut so deep in my wrist vain they told me if I would have cut just a 1/2 inch deeper I would be dead (I'm glad I'm not tho) So when I transferred I start going to this GED school ... Guess what .. A week later they both transfered to the same school!!! So in the same month I transfered again to a different school and THEY FOLLOWED ME THERE. It got to point were the dean of the school told me that out of my safety the best idea would be to drop out of school. So I dropped out of school because of these people ... Now I'm 18 and I regret ever leaving school but I had no other choice.

Thanks for letting me share my story with you guys. DONT EVER THINK DROPPING OUT IS THE BEST ANSWER IF I COULD TAKE IT BACK I WOULD. Love you cx