Story 240

It started in fourth grade, I was "popular" I wasn't snobby like other girls, but I was well known around the school. People had started to make fun of me around the end of fourth grade, I had changed my personality and looks, I was unnaturally skinny, pale skin, blue-green eyes, short brown hair, I was tall, but I'm still that size, at the age of 15 almost 16...? Whatever, I'm 12 year old height, anyways, back to the 'story', in with grade, I was somewhat depressed to to alcohol and smoking issues in my house...also family issues, but, yeah, I wasn't self-harming, I was just a worried child who wasn't thinking, I had had a friend, she lived by me, and her family was amazing, they were Christians and had 5 kids, with ages from my age to 17, and they all loved me, I was nice, I felt safe there, another one of my safe places was at a family friends apartment, she had animals..ferrets, birds, snakes, a chinchilla, chipmunks, and this is true, she had a baby alligator in her bathtub for a week. Back to school, sixth and seventh grade were based off boys, everybody wanted me to date, when I didn't like boys, I had a small crush on a school friend, she was beautiful, strong, nice, and protective of me, she cared about me and understood me, I had known her since first grade.. Seventh grade, physical bullying, boys would shove me into lockers, touch me in places, abuse me. Of course, my friend stood up for me and hurt them back, at this time, I was in an online relationship, this is basically like right now...I am 15, turning 16 in a few days, things are looking better, I'm a little worried about next year, but with my friends, I'm not worried...

In the summer, I'm safe, I hang out with friends, my sister had a baby, and...I'm happy. Thank you for letting me share my story, my wattpad username is _InfinityStorm_ !