Story 201

I have experienced cyberbullying and physical/verbal bullying. I've always been an outcast because I'm african american, I'm not skinny and I'm kind of a tomboy. Me and my friend said we'd submit our stories together so here's mine.

So, it started when I died my hair for the first time. I was so happy because I hate my natural color. Anyways, I came to school that year and I had a couple really close friends but when they saw my hair they asked why I did that and if I wanted to be and outcast or some freak. I started to feel bad about myself and didn't like my hair as much. So I let it fade and it went blondeish in the front.

By the way, I was in fifth grade when this happened.

In sixth grade I died my hair again I was still made fun of but not just for that. I was also made fun of for my skin color, what I likes, my weight and also the fact that I'm bi. I didn't mean to come out. I wanted to keep it a secret till I graduated but my ex bestfriend who I told about my sexuality told my whole school.

Started to burn myself with matches that I could easily buy from my corner store. No one ever suspected anything until my best friend of all time (story #200) and I got in touch. We had been friends in elementary school but I had left her for the girl that told everyone my secret. To this day, I still feel bad about leaving the person that's kept me alive for the past year.

She told me about her story and I told her mine.

I had gained bulimia, depression, and was diagnosed mentally ill. I was in a hospital for a week and they still think I'm not okay so I get check ups at my house every now and then. I jumped off my roof and tried to crash my brother's car while he was driving.

Thank you best friend for having my back.