Submission 715

When I was ten, I Supported lesbians and gay's, etc. So, my old friend started teasing me. A week later, all my past friends joined in, and they started taunting me, shoving me, kicking me. I felt so betrayed, and so worthless. I was in shock and I was hurt. I felt as if I would never be happy again. But then, I cut myself by accident one day, and I realized that cutting took out all the pain away. I felt free, for once. It felt... Good. Naturally, I started to talk less and less, and I turned mute. I fell into a depression. I was alone, and no one was there.

One day, they took it too far. I came home, and I took a bottle of pills and cutted myself. My adoptive mom came home, and she saw me, weak, but barely alive. She took me back to the orphanage, saying I was too difficult to deal with. I was so miserable. My teachers were disappointed in me, and all that.

I am still bullied today, but I am standing up for myself. I'm not in a depression anymore, and I talk. I rarely cut. Now, it seems as if the past me is almost back, and maybe she is.

And, my science teacher took matters into her own hands. She adopted me. And now, I'm almost happy. I just need to push the bullies down.