Submission 876

(R is my first love)

Hi

I have been bullied since 2009. I was born 2003....

The bullying started as my two brothers. They would hit me just for some laughs. I couldn't do anything considering I was only three at the time. Then my little sister was born. I loved her and thought that she would love me just as much but I was wrong.

She was just like my siblings. I ended up being bullied by a baby....

A BABY!!!!........ But i never hurt her I just thought it would wear off. It didn't by the time she was able to speak she instantly said hurtful words. I actually liked the thought of going to kindergarten because I thought I could be away from them. Yet again was I wrong. THE FUCKING SCHOOL WENT TO 12th GRADE! But little me didn't know that.

I walked to school know being six and because I lived around the corner... literally. Once everyone saw me get bullied by my brothers they think 'Well if they can do it then so can we.' So they did. The bullying was so bad I had to leave and go to day care all day and learn all day it was horrible. May I mention I was still in kindergarten. So I went to daycare in peace for a short while. Then my siblings came. Well wasn't that just great.

The bullying went on for five more years. I was now ten always faking my smile. Everyone had boyfriends or girlfriends and I wanted to be cool and have one too. I then ment a boy he was so cute and just amazing. Or I thought he was. We started to hang out / date or whatever you call it. But when I had told him I was scared of the dark. LIKE COME ON I WAS A KID! Anyways he left me with a slap mark. I was so shocked i was never hit by someone other than my siblings but my brothers stoped after some time.

After that the bullying started up again but got physical. Two months had went by and there was a new kid R. He was just like me. Emo. We became friends instantly. We always provided a hand when in need. Some would say and I qoute 'The ugliest but kinda cool couple.' But that ended three months later when his family moved to Florida and I was all on my own with the bullying. I couldn't hold back anymore so I started cutting. I bearly got out of bed once a week. My self harm lasted two months till R came from Florida to save me. R came on January 15, 2015. R spent all of his day helping me. We actually realized that we have feelings for each other. R eventually gained the courage to ask me out.

We have been dating since March 3, 2015, my birthday. I am 12 years old almost 13 and holding on to my boy R for dear life since he is the reason I am breathing right now.

-Crazy_Kid_13