Story 458

Hello! My name is Ashley, and I have decided to share my bullying story. I felt like I needed to share my story to all of you. I have been cyber bullied. On Instagram, to be precise.

While I was checking Instagram one day, I got a comment with my Instagram name on it. I didn't know who this person even was, but I stayed calm and looked at the picture. It was a screen-shot of my Instagram profile. Bully 1 , we'll call them , posted this picture and commented, "*tries not to vomit*".

I was so confused. I have been bullied in the past for making a mistake, but I did absoluely nothing! So many emotions ran through me when I saw the other commenters. This one comment got to me by Bully1."The fact she likes fnaf and keeps saying "bae" like a f***ing autistic teen is just cancer."

I didn't go on my phone for quite a while. I tagged all of my friends and supporters and told them I'm done with Instagram on a public post. 24 comments told me to "Dont go!" and messages told me that as well. I gave in after a while, because I needed to think.

I commented on the photo on my profile that started this mess , "Why?" and soon enough three or four other people stood up for me. I felt great when Bully1 deleted the post, but never apologized.

I guess it shows to stand up for yourself no matter what, and to be your own person no matter what !

Thanks for reading this chapter!!!

-Ashley :D