Story 367

I was 12 when it all started. I'd moved from a small village, due to an abusive father, the whole school had only 100 pupils. To a town where the school had 500 pupils I was a fat kid. For the rest of

That year id been bullied called names such as lard arse. Smelly twat. 'You pissed your self? Smelly fatty' it caused depression and I was terrified for seniors. When I came to the first year of seniors I was lucky to dodge the bullies and I had a good year. I met this friend. She wasn't friends with this girl I was close too. But me and my new friend got split up the next year. She became friends with the other girl I was close too and I was out of the picture. I made a new friend after that. I was bullied a lot because I was friends with her. I stopped eating. I slit my wrists. She was my best friend I didn't care about anything other then her. Soon enough I stopped cutting and was a lot happier. The next year came along. I got a message from the friend saying 'hey I'm sorry about last year. We're in a class this year. Wanna be friends?' 'Sure' I replied with no hesitation. The first few months where great but she became a controlling bitch and turned into my bully. I managed to get away from her but I had no one to turn too at school so I stayed by her. My friend from the year before started botching behing my back so unlocked off and lost her to the controlling bitch.

I

got very depressed

And slit my thigh and wrist a lot. I also tried killing myself

on and off until I met a new friend. I lost a lot of

Weight and the classmate bullying stopped .

I've been friends with her since and the other friend is out of my life and I have been clean for 4 months ☺️☺️☺️

Sorry I'm British 😂 hope it's made sense

How old were you when the bullying started? 

12

Who bullied you? 

'Best friend' class mates

How did you feel when you were being bullied? 

Horrid I wanted to die I hated school

How did you feel after being bullied? 

Better, a lot happier

Have you told anyone that you know that you were bullied? 

I told my mum

Why? 

Cause I couldn't tell a teacher right then i have bad anxiety

How long where you bullied for? 

3 years

Are you still being bullied? 

Not as much as I was. I get the odd comment every now and then because im still quite fat.